ZOA Relief Hope, ZOA Relief Hope
INVITATION FOR BID FOR THE SUPPLY OF FLEXY STOVE
Bid No.: ZOA/03/2020
ZOA Relief /Hope / Recovery is an international NGO registered with the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia, Charities and Societies Agency as Foreign Charity under registration certificate number 0739 to work in the fields of emergency relief and recovery operations to support the lives of refugees, returnees, internally displaced and victims of conflicts and natural disasters.
ZOA Relief | Hope | Recovery is seeking for competent and reliable suppliers for the supply 1713 pcs of diameter 25 Flexy stove with its accessories for its Gambella program.
- Copy of Renewed & Relevant business license
- Copy of VAT Registration Certificate
- Copy of TIN Certificate
- Bid Security Bond of 2% of bid amount by CPO or Bank Guarantee in the name of ZOA RELIF I HOPE RECOVERY
- Relevant document which can show past performance and experience.
- Right supply category
suppliers required to provide sample of the stove the bid document
- Bid will be floated from May 10, 2020, to May 20. 2020, up to 2:00 p.m. (afternoon)
- Late submission will be rejected.
- ZOA reserves the right to reject all or part of the bids.
- Bid documents can be obtained from ZOA Relief /Hope / Recovery, Country Office in Addis Ababa located on the way from 22 to Bole opposite to NEW DAY CENTRAL MALL about 150 meters from the main road in hardcopy from May 11, 2020 to May 19, 2020 during working hours (8:30AM-5:00PM).
- Bid will be opened in the presence of bidders’ or their representatives on May 20, 2020, at 2:30 PM.
Please note that:
- The payment will be effected as a full and final payment after receiving a proper invoice and receipt of Flexy Stove in ZOA Relief/Hope /Recovery Country office.
- Failure to comply with any of the above conditions will result in automatic rejection of the bid participation.
For further information, please contact ZOA Relief | Hope | Recovery office at the following addresses:
Telephone: +251 0118 356 644/+251 911 710 796 / +251 911 109 512