ZOA Relief Hope
CALL FOR BID TO ALL CONSTRUCTION CONTRACTORS
Bid No.: ZOA/01/2021
ZOA Relief Hope Recovery is an international NGO registered with the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia. Charities and Societies Agency as Foreign Charity under registration certificate number 0739 to work in the fields of emergency relief and recovery operations to support the lives of refugees, returnees, internally displaced and victims of conflicts and natural disasters.
ZOA Relief /Hope/Recovery has planned to construct Fish and Bread Retail shops in Turkidi refugee camp and itang special woredas of Region including the supply of material and labor cost and commissioning of the constructions as summarized below.
Type of Work
Construction of Fish and Bread Retail shops in Turkidi refugee camp and itang special woredas of Region
General Contractors G-7 and above
Interested eligible contractors shall provide written application with original and copies of the following legal documents: –
Renewed trade license
- II. VAT registration
- III. Tax identification number (attach copies of the certificates).
- IV. Sample of Legal invoice (pre-printed)-copy
- V. Relevant document which can show past performance and experience.
Bid Requirements and Guide:
A complete set of bid documents can be obtained from Addis Ababa ZOA country office and ZOA Gambella Program office located at Kebele.02, near Baro Gambella Hotel (Ethiopia Hotel)
- During office hours (8:30AM-5:00PM) from January 11, 2021 to January 25,2021 following this announcement in the reporter newspaper
- Bidders should submit their detail company profile with their financial offer and the bids must be accompanied by a bid security, in an acceptable CPO or Bank Guarantee form for an amount equals to 2% of the total bid amount and must be delivered to ZOA country office and ZOA Gambella program office on or before January 26,2021 before 2:00 PM
- Bidder shall deliver bid documents in Two Separate envelopes, “Technical”, and “Financial” and, the bid shall be wax sealed and vividly marked “Bid for the construction of Fish and Bread Retail shops at Terkidi refugee camp and Itang special woredas.
- The bid will be opened in the presence of bidders’ or their representatives on January 26,2021 at 2:30 PM. Late submission will be rejected.
- The Bid documents should include details for providing the necessary labor and material cost for the construction of the above-mentioned projects.
- Partial offer is not allowed
- ZOA reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids. For further information, please contact at the following
ZOA Relief Hope Recovery Country office
Telephone: +251 116 358120
ZOA Relief Hope Recovery Gambella program office
Telephone: +251 04755112041/ +251 0912 655799