ZABLON TRADING PLC
INVITATION FOR NATIONAL AUDIT FIRMS
Zablon Trading is delighted to invite qualified and reputable audit firms registered by the Accounting & Audit Board of Ethiopia (AABE), to submit their technical and financial proposal for auditing the books of account of the private limited company for the current fiscal year ending June, 2020.
The Audit Firm
- i. Must be from those registered on Accounting & Audit Board of Ethiopia (AABE) and Ethiopia Commodity Exchange’s /ECX/.
- ii. Must have a solid experience in export and import company audit
- iii. Should provide TIN, VAT, and business registration renewed for year 2012E.C, as well as certificate of registration with the ACCA
- iv. Should provide a complete company profile
- V.Required to submit the completion time of audit
- vi.The proposal should indicate anticipated audit fees also for 2nd and 3rd years
- vii.Should provide professional license from AABE
The Audit Firms is responsible for performing a variety of tasks for the client, including, but not limited to,
- Detailed audit plan/methodology including approach to risk and fraud detection.
- Perform tests of internal control to ensure effectiveness
- Perform substantive testing of accounts and balances to determine reasonableness.
- Prepare and present to General Manager and Mgt Team reports of audit findings, which might include material misstatements of financial information or service control deficiencies and provide recommendation on improving these short comings in the future.
Audit Reports for all accounts and Associated Management Letter, in which auditors will,
- Identity specific deficiencies on areas of weakness in systems and controls and make recommendations.
- Include mgt. responses audit findings and recommendations.to Application and submission procedure
- a) Interested audit firms are instructed to submit two original financial audit proposals to address here below on before 7 working days at working time from the issuance of advertisement on Reporter
- b) Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Finance division at 9:00AM to 12:00AM and from 2:00 to 5:00 PM (Local Time) Monday to Friday
- c) Bid proposal submission/Deadline/ will be before or On Sept 31, 2020 until 5:00PM.
- d) Providing sealed Technical and Financial proposal, with contractual agreement terms and conditions.
- e) Audit proposal submitted by any bidders after the closing date shall not be accepted.
- f) Bids received shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representative at 10:00AM on Oct 01, 2020 in the office No. 709 mentioned here below
- g) Zablon Trading PLC reserves the right to accept or reject partial or all bids.
Zablon Trading PLC
Bole Road, OlompiyaGetu Commercial Center
7th floor Room No. 705-709