YMCA of Ethiopia
INVITATION TO BID FOR
YMCA Ethiopia is local organization NGO working with youth through intellectual, physical and spiritual programs to train the mind, the hand and the heart. The organization is currently serving in four regions through 10 branches and two Technical and Vocational Education Training Centers.
YMCA Ethiopia has planned to conduct a personal manual. a complete set of the bidding document (TOR) could be collected by eligible bidders from YMCA Ethiopia office on the address shown below starting from June 8 – 16. 2020. interested firms should bring their copy license while collecting bid document from YMCA Ethiopia.
YMCA Ethiopia, Kirkose Sub city – Keble 03 H. No 593 P.O.Box 34340 Tel: 011 4701051/35 email: email@example.com web site -ethioymca.org Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Relevant educational background, minimum MA/MSC degree preferably, in education Human resource management, economics, psychology, statistics of related fields:
- Enough knowledge and skills on policies, strategies. plans non profit civil society: Experiences in conducting researches assessments evaluation in the area’s education
- Practical working experiences on in conducting organizational assessment and policy creating on human resource.
- Experienced in preparing quality manual and organizational structure: Knowledge of legal and policy provisions in Ethiopia on the social protection and labor proclamation.
- The firm should clearly state unit price in ETB including 15% VAT and other related cost
- The company should provide TIN certificate, VAT registration certificate/TOT, business registrations certificates and Business License that have all been renewed and valid license for the current fiscal year and other evidence which demonstrate the organization is approved to operate such a business.
Interested bidders should submit their sealed Technical and Financial proposals in two separate envelopes duly marking the envelopes as “Technical” and “Financial” proposals. The document must be delivered to the address above in the bid box prepared for this purpose on or before 4:30 PM 16 June 2020. Bid will be opened by procurement committee.
Qualified consultants will be considered based on their responsiveness to the requirements listed above, technical, and financial evaluation results. Finally, the winner will be notified through the firm address.
YMCA Ethiopia reserves the right to accept or reject all or parts of the bids at any time without assigning any reason or reasons whatsoever.