Yirgacheffe Coffee Farmers Cooperative Union (YCFCU) LTD
INVITATION TO BID
Procurement Reference Number YCFCU/17543/20
Rebid for Audit Service
Yirgacheffe Coffee Farmers Cooperative Union (YCFCU) LTD invites all interested and eligible audit firms to perform an annual audit of its book of account for the period 11 Sept 2018- 10 Sept 2019.
Interested bidders are therefore invited to submit their bids according to the following bid instructions.
- Interested bidders shall take bid documents from the Human resource and procurement department of the union during office hours starting from August 3/2020.
- Presentation copy of renewed trade license (for the current year), License of Federal General Auditor, Document shows cooperative auditing experience, Tax clearance certificate (for the current year), VAT registration certificate and TIN number is a must.
- Bidders shall also be licensed by Ethiopia Commodity Exchange (ECX) and Accounting Auditing Board of Ethiopia (AABE) shall furnish a net worth report to it upon demand.
- The audit report must be presented accounting to International Financial Reporting Standard (IFRS)
- Bid proposal shall be presented in the form of a two-envelope system. Thus the technical and financial offers shall be delivered separately labeling “technical” and “financial” on the envelope and shall be submitted to the Union address here under before 11:00 AM August 12/2020.
- The Technical and Financial Proposal shall be submitted separately and clearly marking the envelopes as “Original” and “Copy” in a wax-sealed envelope.
- The deadline for the submission of the bid document shall be 11:00 A.M August 12/2020.. in an address hereunder.
- Bid opening may be held in the presence of bidders or their representatives who wish to attend on 11:00 AM August 12/2020. in an address hereunder.
- Representatives shall deliver a representation letters from Authorized Government bodies.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the Human resource and procurement department of the union on the address hereunder.
- Failure to comply with any of the conditions from 1 – 10 above shall result in an automatic rejection.
- The union reserves the right to accept or reject full or partial bids.
Physical Address: Akaki kality Sub-city Around Kality Square Behind CCRDA, Next to Oromia Water Works Construction Bruea, on the road of Hana Maryam in Yergacheffe Coffee Farmers Cooperative Union Ltd E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org P.O.BOX: 122641 TEL:+251(0)114-71-70-19/18/17 FAX:+251(0)114-71-70-10