Yirgacheffe City Office of Finance and Economic Development Bureau
Invitation to Bid
SNNPR Gedeo Zone Yirgacheffe City Administration Office of Finance and Economic Development invite the Bidder of All Electromechanical works Grade-2 and above (for LED street light construction) with license valid for the year 2013 E.C. and they are fulfilling the following requirements. Procurement Reference Number: – Yirgacheffe/UIIDP/CW010/2020/21
- Yirgacheffe City Office of Finance and Economic Development (OFED) now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the construction of LED street light
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Open Biding and is open to all bidders from Eligible Source Countries as defined in the Bidding Documents.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the Office of Finance and Economic Development, and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 8:30 AM to 12:30 PM and from 1:30 PM to 5:30 PM.
- Qualification requirements include Legal, Professional, Technical, and Financial admissibility of the bids, as detailed in the Bidding Documents. In addition, a bidder shall submit a renewed certificate of competence. This is to be verified when necessary.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written Application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of 500 ETB (Five hundred Ethiopian Birr). The method of payment will be in cash, against a receipt. The Bidding Documents will not be sent by any other method than through a bidder’s representative (in person).
- . Tenders must be delivered to the Yirgacheffe City Administration Office of Finance and Economic Development on or before 31 days at 10:00 AM of the bid announced in the newspaper
- The tender will stay on the air for 30 days from the announcement of the bid on newspaper and close on 31 days in the morning at 4:00 AM and open on the same day at 4:30 AM in the presence of those bidders’ or representatives who can attend at the address mentioned above. The opening of the Bid shall not be affected by the absence of the Bidders on their own will.
- Bidders shall be required to submit original bid documents in two separate envelopes containing the technical and financial proposals and sealed on one mother envelopes and clearly mark it “ORIGINAL.” And Bidder shall submit copies of the bid documents in two separate envelopes containing the technical and financial proposals and sealed on one mother envelopes and clearly mark it “COPY.”
- All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of 100,000ETB (one hundred thousand Eth Birr).
- The bidder has to confirm that he accepts the correction of the calculation error According to the provision stipulated in article 220.127.116.11 of the regional revised public procurement directive no 28/2010 bidders with the arithmetic error of more or less than 2% as compared to their respective readout price shall be rejected.
- The Office of Finance and Economic Development of Yirgacheffe City reserves the right to reject any bid and to annul the bidding process d reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to Bidders.
For more information contact Yirgacheffe city Office of Finance and Economic Development
Telephone: – 0911096031/0926580200 SNNPR, Gedeo zone Yirgachiffe SNNPR Gedoo Zone Yirgacheffe City Administration Office