Yencomad Construction PLC
NOTICE OF INVITATION FOR BID
1. Yencomad Construction Plc has entered a contract agreement with Ethiopian Roads Authority (ERA) for the Construction Works of Koshe – Mito – Werabe Design and Build Asphalt Concreto of 72.91km Road Project with DB Delivery system. Currently, the construction of the project works is commenced. Besides, Yencomad has intended to sub-contract (sublet) earthwork, sub-base, and minor drainage structure works of the project to eligible bidders
2.The project road is located in the southern part of Ethiopia in the Southern Nations and Nationalities Peoples Region (SNNPR) within Gurage and Silte Zonal administrations. The works under this bid consist of the construction of earthwork (roadbed preparation, cut and borrow to fill and cut to spoil), sub-base, and minor drainage structure including structural excavation and backfill works, as per the Specifications and drawings within Koshe – Mito – Werabe Design and Build Asphalt Concrete Road Project. The period of construction is 365 calendar days, including the mobilization period.
3. Yencomad Construction Plc now invites eligible bidders, which fulfill the following requirements, to submit sealed bids for the construction of works mentioned in item(2) –
The bidders shall have a certificate of registration from Ministry of Works and Urban Development with Category of GC-3/RC-3 and above; and renewed for 2013 E.C. and other appropriate documentary evidence demonstrating the bidder’s compliance which shall include:
- (i) Its trading license renewed for 2013 E.C;
- (ii) Its tax clearance certificate valid at least at bid submission date that permits the bidder to participate in any public tender, and VAT registration certificate; and
- (iii) Registration as supplier in the list of the mandated public body, i.e. Public Procurement and Property Administration Agency (PPPAA)
- (iv) Bidders who fail to provide valid documents mentioned under item 3 (i), (ii), (i), above will be rejected from further evaluation.
4. Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedure, specified in the bidding documents, and is open to all eligible bidders. The detail qualification criteria are stated in the bidding document
5. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at Yencomad Construction plc at the address given below, from 8:00 am to 12:00 am and 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm from Mondays to Fridays and 8:00 am to 1:00 pm on Saturday. A complete set of the bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application and presentation of the documents mentioned under item (3) above to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of ETB 300, effective as of January 26, 2021. The method of payment shall be in cash.
Address: Yencomad Construction Plc, Head Office, Engineering & Contract Formulation Department, 2nd floor, Room No. 202, Tel: +251 11 553 53 12
6. Bidders shall submit two envelopes, “Qualification Application & Bid Security” in one envelope and “Financial Bid” in the other envelope, the two envelopes shall be sealed in an outer envelope.
7. Evaluation is to be carried out in one stage, Technical qualification application and Financial Bids will be opened at the same time.
8. Bids must be delivered to the address below Before February 19, 2021, at 2:30 P.M. All Bids Must Be Accompanied By a Bid Security of ETB 50,000.00 (ETB: Fifty Thousand). Late bids will be rejected. Technical qualification information and Bid security of the bidders will be opened in the presence of bidders’ representatives who chose to attend at Yencomad Construction Plc Head Office 2nd floor, on the final date and time of bid submission as stated above.
Yencomad Construction Plc
P. O. Box 9517
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Tel.: +251-11-553 37 66
Fax: +251-11-551 94 60
9. Yencomad Construction Plc reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids
Yencomad Construction Plc