World Vision Ethiopia
INVITATION TO BID FOR
WATER TRUCKING SERVICE
Ref. No. WVE/HCPO/008/2020
1. World Vision Ethiopia is a non-Governmental International Christian Organization working on the provision of Development and Humanitarian support to disaster-affected people in different parts of the country. In line with this, World Vision has been undertaking Water supply, Sanitation and Hygiene activities in Harar. Recently, World Vision has a plan to conduct a water trucking service in Harar City.
2. WVE invites all eligible bidders that are qualified, technically competent, and have a valid license with the current Ethiopian FY 2020 to supply the Water trucking Service.
3. The Complete set of bidding documents (TOR), which is in English, for the aforementioned activities can be collected from WVE offices, 9:00 AM-12:00 PM (3:00 to 6:00 Morning Local time) or 2:00 PM-4:00 PM (8:00-10:00 afternoon Local time) during 28 Oct 2020 to 03 November 2020, on Friday office will be closed at 2:00 PM (8:00 Local time). Located at:
World Vision Ethiopia Central Regional Office
Support Service Office in Block 2 Floor 2nd
Hararghe CPO Office
Ethiopia/Oromia, Hirna city
4. Each candidate shall submit the original and copy of the bid in separate envelopes sealed and stamped, duly marking the envelopes as “Original” and “Copy” for TECHNICAL and Financial proposal (including copies of renewed Trade License, Business Registration License, Tax Payer’s Registration, VAT Registration, and Professional competency Certificates),
5. All documents (Technical and Financial proposals) must be delivered to the address above, in the bid box on or before 12:30 PM (6:30 local time) on November 04, 2020. Bids will not be accepted if not submitted on time. Submitted bids will be opened by WVE Procurement Committee in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend at 2:30 PM (in local time 8:30) on November 03, 2020.
6. Bidders must issue a bid bond with 1% of the estimated price in CPO or equivalent unconditional bank guarantee.
7. The winner will be obliged to issue CPO or equivalent unconditional bank guarantee amounting 5% of the estimated contract value in favor of WVE.
8. World Vision Ethiopia reserves the right to accept or reject all or any parts of the bid at any time without assigning any reason whatsoever.