Invitation for Bids (IFB)
IFB Title – Washing Basin BID No. wku /04/2013
Wolkite University invites all eligible and qualified Contractors of Category GC-9/BC-8 and above who are financially and technically capable to furnish the necessary labor, material, and equipment to undertake the construction of Washing Basin,
- Interested bidders are required to present: ✓ VAT Registration Certificate. ✓ Tin number Trade license on Construction service license renewed for 2013 E.C. Certificate from ministry construction renewed for 2013 EC Finance and Economic Development’s registration certificate for the year 2013 EC Registration certificate in the suppliers list under Public Procurement and Property Administration Agency Tax Inland revenue Administration Valid within the bad process time.
- Bidding will be conducted through – NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING (NCB) procedure specified in the Public Procurement Proclamation of the Federal Geraron of Ethiopia, and is open to all bikers from eligible source countries as defined in the Guidelines
- Bids shall be valid for a period of 90 (ninety) calendar days after Bid days
- The intended completion day of the project 150 calendar days
- Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in the form of unconditional bank guaranty Birr 70,000.00 (Seventy thousand BIRR only) made by name of Wolkaise University and shall remain valid for a minimum of 120(one hundred days) Insurance bond is not acceptable
- A complete set of Budding Daxwesents may be purchased by interested books on the submission of a written application and copies of the necessary renewed license with originals from Wolkite University, Wolkite Town Cabeca So-City. Purchasing and Procurement Directorate Office which located @ the main campus, Purchasing and procurement office, Telephone number, 011322011801132001860113220 062. upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 1000.00
7. Bidders should provide their bidding document to the Purchasing and Procurement Directorate Office, Wolkite University, Wolkite Town, Gubrea Sub-City, which is located @ the main campus, Telephone number: 0113220118011322018 6/0113220062, before 10:00 A.m. on 21st day of announcement of this invitation for bid notice on the Addis Zemen newspaper
7.1 The Original and two copies of the technical documentation shall be packed in separate wax-sealed envelopes and marked as “Original technical Document” and “Copies of a technical document “respectively and both original and copies shall be in wax-sealed envelope
7.2 The Original and two copies of the financial document shall be packed in separate wax-sealed envelopes and marked as “Original financial document” and “Copies of the financial document respectively and both original and copies including “bid security shall be in a wax-sealed envelope, CPO or bid bond shall be attached with an original technical document.
N.B:- The Technical and financial document should be submitted in a separate wax-sealed envelope.
8. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person at 10:30 A.m. on 21st days of this announcement on Addis Zemen newspaper @ the Purchasing and Procurement Directorate Office. If there will be a public holiday & weekend on this date, the closing and opening of the bid will take place on the next working day at the same time and the same venue. Late bids will be rejected. Wolkit University reserved the right to reject all or part of the bid
10. Full Address: Wolkite University, Wolkite Town, Gubrea SubCity, SNNPR, Ethiopia, Telephone Number: 0113220118 or
0113220186 or 0113220062, Fax 0113220041