Addis Zemen Aug27,2020
Invitation for Bids (IFB)
IFB Title – Cluster Campus Infrastructure BID No. wku /04/2013
- Wolkite University invites all eligible and qualified Contractors of Category GC-7/BC-7 and above who are financially and technically capable to furnish the necessary labor, material, and equipment to undertake the construction of Cluster Campus Infrastructure
- Interested bidders are required to present: VAT Registration Certificate. Tin number. Trade license on Construction service license renewed for 2013 E.C Certificate from ministry construction renewed for 2013 E.C Finance and Economic Development’s registration certificate for the year 2013 E.C Registration certificate in the suppliers list under Public Procurement and Property Administration Agency Tax Inland revenue Administration Valid within the bid process time.
- Bidding will be conducted through a NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING (NCB) procedure specified in the Public Procurement Proclamation of the Federal Government of Ethiopia and is open to all bidders from eligible source countries as defined in the Guidelines.
- Bids shall be valid for a period of 90 ( ninety ) calendar days after Bid opinions
- The intended completion day of the project is 180 calendar days.
- Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in the form of an unconditional bank guarantee or CPO of Bin 200,000.00 ( Two Hundred thousand Birr only) made by the name of Wolkite University and shall remain valid for a minimum of 120 (one hundred twenty days) days. The insurance bond is not acceptable.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application and copies of necessary renewed licenses with originals from Wolkite University, Wolkite Town, Gubrea Sub-City, Purchasing and Procurement Directorate Office which is located @ the main campus, Purchasing and procurement office, Telephone number, 0113220118/0113220186/0113220062, upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 1000.00.
- Bidders should provide their bidding document to the Purchasing and Procurement Directorate Office, Wolkite University, Wolkite Town, Gubrea Sub-City, which is located @ the main campus, Telephone number: 0113220118/0113220186/0113220062, before 10:00 A.m. on 21st day of announcement of this invitation for bid notice on the Addis Zemen newspaper: 8.1 The Original and two copies of the technical documentation shall be packed in separate wax-sealed envelopes and marked as “Original technical Document” and “Copies of a technical document “respectively and both original and copies shall be in a wax-sealed envelope. 8.2 The Original and two copies of the financial document shall be packed in separate wax-sealed envelopes and marked as “Original financial document” and “Copies of the financial document “respectively and both original and copies including “bid security” shall be in the wax-sealed envelope, CPO or bid bond shall be attached with an original technical document. N.B:- The Technical and financial document should be submitted in separate wax-sealed envelope.
- . Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’/their representatives who choose to attend in person at 10:30 A.m. on the 21st day of this announcement on Addis Zemen newspaper @ the Purchasing and Procurement Directorate Office. If there will be a public holiday & weekend on this date, the closing and opening of the bid will take place on the next working day at the same time and the same venue. Late bids will be rejected.
- Wolkite University reserved the right to reject all or part of the bid
- Full Address: Wolkite University, Wolkite Town, Gubrea SubCity, SNNPR, Ethiopia, Telephone Number: 0113220118 or
0113220186 or 0113220062,