Invitation for Bids (IFB) IFB Title -Shops
BID No. wku /04/2013
Wolkite University invites all eligible and qualified Com Category GC-9/BC-8 and above who are finaancially and technnically capable to furnish the necessary labor, material and equipment undertake the construction of Shops.
- Interested bidders are required to present • VAT Registration Certificate, • Tin number Trade license on Construction service license renewed for 2013 EC • Certificate from ministry construction renewed for 2013 EC • Finance and Economic Development’s registration certificate for the year 2013 EC • Registration certificate in the suppliers list under Public Procurement and Property Administration Agency • Tax Inland revenue Administration Valid within the bid prexxss there,
- Bidding will be conducted through a NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING (NCB) procedure specified in the Public Procurement Proclamation of the Federal Government of Ethiopia, and is wa to all bidders from eligible source countries as dewed in the Guidelines.
- Bids shall be valid for a period of 90 ( ninety) calendar days ahes Bid opening
- The intended completion day of the project is 180 calendar days,
- Bids must be accompanied by bid security in the form of uncondition bank guarantee or CPO of Bir 90,000.00 (Ninety thousand Birr only) made by the name of Wolkite University and shall remain valid for a minimum of 120 (one hundred twenty days) days, Insurance bond is not acceptable.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application and copies of necessary renewed licenses with originals for . Wolkite University, Wolkite Town, Gubrez Sub-Lay, Puchong and Procurement Directorate Office which is locaud @ the main campus, Purchasing and procurement office, Telephone number, 0113220118/011 3220186/0113220062, upon paymen of n nonrefundable fee of Birr 1000.00.
- Bidders should provide their bidding document to the Purchasing and Procurement Directorate Office, Wolkite Universay, Wolke Town, Gubrea Sub-City, which is located @ the main campus, Telephone number. 0113220118/0113220186/0113229162, before 10:00 A.m.-on 21st day of annuncement of this invitation for bid notice on the Addis Zemen newspaper, 8,1 The Original and two Copies of the technical document shall be packed in separate wax sealed envelopes and marked as Original technical Document” and “Copies of technical document “respectively and both original and copies shall be in van de envelope. 8.2 The Original and two Copies of the financial document skal be packed in separate wax sealed envelopes and marked as Original financial document” and“Copies of financial document “respectively and both original and copies including bid scourty shall be in wax sealed envelope, CPO or bid bond shall be wached with original technical document N.B:- The Technical and financial document should be submitted in separate wax sealed envelope.
8 Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders the repeates who choose to attend in persent 2 10:30 Am. on 21 day of the announcement on Addis Zemen newspaper f@ the Pondasing and Procurement Directorate Office. If there will be puble bolly *& week end on this date, the closing and opening of the bad will take place on the next working day at the same time and the same veme Late bids will be rejected
9. Wolkite University reserves the right to reject all or part of the bid
10. Full Address: Wolkite University, Wolkite Town, Gubre Sab City, SNNPR, Ethiopia,
Telephone Number: 0113220118 or 0113220156 0113220062, Fax 011322004!