Wolayta Zone Afa woreda F/E/D/Bureau
Bid reference number WZF/013/2012
INVITATION TO CALL CATEGORY THREE AND ABOVE ARCHITECTURAL AND ENGINEERING CONSULTANT FOR THE DETAILED ARCHITECTURAL AND ENGINEERING DESIGN SERVICE OF WOLAYTA ZONE PUBLIC PROSECUTORS DEPARTMENT AND HIGHER COURT CONSTRUCTION PROJECT
- Wolayta zone finance and economic development department wants to build new office building in wolayta zone. Thus the purpose of this request for proposal (REF) is to solicit proposals from qualified and eligible consultants for the preparion of master plan, detailed architectural and engineering design, specification and bill of quantities, preparation of bidding documents construction supervision and contract administrative of the construction.
- The invitation is open to architectural and engineering consultant category 3 and above registered by the ministry of construction (MC) with renewed license for the bidding period from ministry of trade and industry, can submit tax payer identification number (TIN), current tax clearance from the concerned authorities and registered for VAT and PPA.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and can collect a complete set of bidding document/request for proposal (REF) up on the submission of the written application from Wolayta zone finance and economic development department through the payment of non refundable fee of ETB 200.00 (two hundred) only, starting from the date of the first appearance of the notice of invitation of The Ethiopian Herald.
- The technical proposal and financial offer for the service should be prepared in one original and two photo copies in different wax sealed envelopes and proposal will be sealed in such a way that one original and one photo copy to be sealed in one envelop while the second photopy will be sealed in another envelope separately and labeled as ORIGINAL AND ONE PHOTO COPY AND ANOTHER PHOTO COPY to be placed in outer envelope must be placed in the bid box along with a bid security in an acceptance form recognized bank amounting ETB 100,000/one hundred thousand).
- The evaluation and selection of the consultant shall be carried out in accordance with SNNPRS procurement directive no 128/2010 using REF consultancy service (NCB) prepared by the FPPA.
- Thus, bidders must meet minimum number of the technical points to be achieved in order to accept their proposals for the next stage of the evaluation (i.e the evaluation of financial proposal). A minimum number of 70 points are required for technical shall be not responsive and the envelopes containing the financial proposals of those consultants scoring and above shall be opened.
- Technical proposal will be opened on 31st day. If the 31st date is not the working date, it will be on the next working day. The bid will be submitted at the 31st date from 10:00AM- 12:00 AM and opened on the same day at 2:30 PM (after noon) in the presence of the bidders or authorized representatives who may choose to attend.
- Wolayta Zone Finance and Economic Development Department has the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
- For more information bidder can contact 046-180-7233 or 046-272-0268 second floor office no. 2.
Wolayta Zone Finance and Economic Development Department