Wolaita Soddo City Administration, የደ/ብ/ብ/ህ/ክ/መ/ወላይታ ሶዶ ከተማ አስተዳደር
Re Invitation to National Bid
Wolaitta Development Association
BID No.WODA 05/2020
Commercial terms & conditions Wolaita Development Association invites eligible and competitive bidders for the supply of equipment and machines for its corrugated Iron sheet and Nail production Machinery. List of machines /Equipment needed are:
- Lot 1
1. CORRUGATED SHEETS 76.2X18
A. Roll Forming Machine complete set QTY-1PC
B. Corrugation machine Barrel Type complete set QTY1PC
2. Nail Making Machine
A. Roofing Nail Making Machine complete set QTY-1PC
B. Framing Nail Making Machine complete set QTY-1PC
- LOT 2
I. Weighting scale (Digital)- QTY-1PC
II. LATHE Machine (TY-2PC( each with different
III. Universal Milling Machine QTY-1PC
IV. Shaper Machine QTY-1PC
V. Surface Grinder Machine QTY-1PC
VI. Radial Drill machine QTY-1PC
VII. Power Sawing Machine QTY-1PC
VIII. Generator QTY-1PC
IX. Pick and carry Diesel operated Mobile Crane QTY1PC
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open tendering in the procurement manual of Wolaita Development Association.
- A complete set of bidding document may be purchased by interested bidders up on payment of a nonrefundable fee of birr 100.00 (one hundred birr) starting office hours from Monday to Friday 8:00 AM-12:00 AM and 1:30 PM-5:30 PM from Purchase and property Administration Section of the Association at Sodo Town and from Addis Ababa Liaison Office from the address mentioned below.
- For eligibility, bidders should bring copies of renewed Trade License, certificate of registration, Taxpayer registration certificate, Value added tax certificate and tax clearance certificate.
- The bid proposal must be sealed and deposited in the tender box prepared for this purpose during office hours at Addis Ababa Liaison Office from the address mentioned below before the bid closing time and date.
- The bid proposal must be accompanied with a bid bond of birr 25000.00(Twenty-five thousand birr) in the form of CPO or unconditional bank guaranteed valid for not less than 90 days from the date of bid opening.
- Bidders should submit their technical & financial proposals. The original & copies of each proposal shall separately place in the wax-sealed envelope each with two copies.
- Wax sealed bids envelope must be submitted to address below till 10 am within 30 consecutive days after the date of announcement on The Ethiopian Herald News Paper, on last working day in the presences of bidders or their representative who choose to attend at the opening ceremony in Wolaita Development Association Addis Ababa Liaison Office.
- Wolaita Development Association reserves the right to reject the bid.
WOLAITA DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATION (WODA)
TEL 0465512188/2474/0461801191 and FAX 0465510037 Head Office
TEL -0111572842 WODA Addis Ababa Liaison
Office, Near Nazret School.