West wolega Zone Lalo Asabi wereda Administration office
INVITATION TO BID
NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING
To all contractor of category BC-4/GC-5 and above with renewed license valid for the current year (2013 E.C)
- West wollega zone Lalo Asabi wereda the administration office has secured budget for the construction of G+3 office building project work at West wolega Lalo Assaabii Inango Town
- West wolega Zone Lalo Asabi wereda Administration office now invite wax-sealed bids from eligible bidders who are interested and capable to allocate their sufficient resources for work of G+3 office building which can be completed within the maximum of 365 calendar days
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open national tendering procedure contained in the public procurement proclamation of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia and is open to all eligible bidders.
- The bidder shall in close the original and each copy of the bid, in separate sealed envelopes, duly marking the envelopes as “ORIGINAL” and “COPY’. These envelopes containing the original, bid security (sealed separately) and the copies shall then be closed in one single envelope.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of WRITTEN APPLICATION INDICATING THE PROJECT, VAT REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE, CERTIFICATE OF COMPETENCE, FROM MINISTRY OF CONSTRUCTION AND URBAN DEVELOPMENT, OR RENEWED REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE FRAME OROMIA CONSTRUCTION BUREAU, RENEWED TRADE LICENSE, RENEWED TRADE REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE, VALID TAX CLEARANCE, during period of bid validity from Oromia revenue bureau, to the address given below and up on payment of a non-refundable fee of Ethiopian birr 300.00 only in cash starting from the first date notice viewed on the newspaper during office hours through Monday to Friday
- Bid must be delivered in the morning on or before 4:00am local time on the 21st day from the first announcement date (must be on working day) Original technical requirement will be opened on the same day at 4:30am local time in the presence of the bidders representatives who choose to attend,
- The bid is valid for 90 days. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of Ethiopia birr 150,000.00 (one hundred fifty thousand birr) for project which will be payable on the first demand to client bid security is acceptable in the form of CPO or Un conditional Bank Guarantee.
- Late bid shall be rejected and West wolega Zone Lalo Asabi Wereda Administration office has the right to accept/reject the bid
- For additional information or /Employers
Address: Tel 0575520004 or Mobile 0969958704/0911538082
Lalo Asabi Wereda Administration Office –