West Harerghe Irrigation Development Authority
Re-Invitation for Bids
National competitive Bidding
TO; All Bidders (supplier) who have pumps and generators set in the stock currently from eligible source countries.
The W/Hararghe Water and Energy Resource Development Office has secured budget from Oromia National Regional State through West Harerghe Water And Energy Resource Development Office to cover eligible payment under the contract for the Procurement of Electromechanical Equipment (Pumps And Generators) for Rural Water Supply Projects on borehole source located in W/Hararhge zone.
Bidding is open to all eligible bidders having registered in the suppliers list having renewed license for 2013E.C, and those currently have suppliers registration certificate , VAT registration certificate, Tax Identification number (TIN) and A valid tax clearance certificate issued from legal authorized body.
- The West Harerghe Zone Water and Energy Resource Development Office (WHZWERDO), acting as executing agency for the Project, invites wax sealed bids from eligible bidders for the Procurement of Electromechanical Equipments (seven (7) pumps and eight (8) generator set),
- Bidding Document purchased at the office of West Harerghe Zone Finance and Economic Collaboration Office, Chiro, Ethiopia (Tel 0255519354, Fax 0255510423) for a non-refundable fee of Ethiopian Birr 300(Three Hundred Birr Only) starting from the first date notice announced on newspaper during office hour (8:30 AM -5:30 PM).
- Bids shall be valid for a period of Ninety (90) days, after Bid opening and must be accompanied by the amount of bid security (Bid Bond) in of 50,000.00(Fifty thousand Birr only) in the form of CPO only and shall delivered to West Harareghe Zone Water and Energy Resource Development Office,
- Bid security (Bid Bond) and all eligibility/registration certificates should found in the original technical envelope.
- The bid submitting & closing date will be at 9:00 – 9:30 AM on the 15 calendar day from the first announcement date and will be opened on the same day at 9:30 AM if the 15 st day from the first announcement date is holyday the bid will be opened on the next working day at the presence of the all bidders in the office of West Hararghe Zone Administration Office Hall.
- Late bid shall not be accepted and return unopened
- The Office Reserves the right to reject any or all bids.
West Harerghe Water And Energy Resource