West Harerghe Irrigation Development Authority
Invitation for Bids
National competitive Bidding
TO; All Bidders (supplier) who have pumps and generators set in the stock currently from eligible source countries.
The W/Hararghe Water and Energy Resource Development Office has secured budget from Oromia National Regional State through West Harerghe Water and Energy Resource Development Office to cover eligible payment under the contract for the Procurement of
- Electromechanical Equipment (Pumps And Generators) for Rural Water Supply Projects on borehole source located in W/Hararhge zone.
Bidding is open to all eligible bidders having registered in the suppliers list (mandatory for domestic Bidders only) renewed license for 2013 E.C and those currently registered with the Ministry of Works and registration for VAT and Tax Identification number (TIN) together with written application.
- The West Harerghe Zone Water and Energy Resource Development Office (WHZWERDO), actingas executing agency for the Project, invites wax sealed bids from eligible bidders for the Procurement of Electromechanical Equipment’s (seven (7) pumps and eight (8) generator set).
- Bidding Document purchased at the office of West Harerghe Zone Finance and Economic Collaboration Office, Chiro, Ethiopia (Tel 0255519354,Fax 0255510423) for a nonrefundable fee of Ethiopian Birr 300 (Three Hundred Birr Only) Starting from starting from the first date notice viewed on newspaper during office hour (8:30 AM – 5:30 PM) working days
- Bids shall be valid for a period of one hundred twenty (120) days, after Bid opening and must be accompanied by the amount of bid security (Bid Bond) in of 50,000.00 (Fifty thousand Birr only) in the form of CPO only and shall be delivered to West Harareghe Zone Water and Energy Resource Development Office.
- Bid security (Bid Bond) and all eligibility /registration certificates should found in the original technical envelope.
- The bid submitting & closing date will be at 8:00 – 8:30 AM on the 21st calendar day from the first announcement date and will be opened on the same day at 9:30 AM at the presence of the bidders who wish to attend at the office of West Hararghe Zone Administration Office Hall.
- The Office Reserves the right to reject any or all bids.
West Harerghe Water and
Energy Resource Development Office Chiro