West Arsi Zone Water & Energy Resource Development Office
INVITATION FOR BID
West Arsi Zone Water & Energy Resource Development Office has secured a budget for construction of Four (4) Water Supply Projects in different Woredas of West Arsi Zone.
- West Arsi Zone Water and Energy Resource Development Office has secured budget from Oromia National Regional State to cover eligible payment under the contract for the construction of Civil Works, Supply, Transportation & Installation of Pipe, Fittings & Electro Mechanical of Lot-1 Hase Alke in Koffele District, Lot-2. Harago Lemano and surroundings in Nagelle Arsi District, Lot-3 Sinkile Guri in Shalla District and Lot-4 Hako-Gededo in Adaba District,all water source is from Bore-hole.
- Lot-1 Water Supply Projects are open to all eligible bidders having a construction license of WWGC-5 & above and Lot-2, Lot-3 and Lot-4 Water Supply Project is open to all eligible bidders having a construction license of WWGC-4 and above renew for 2012 E.C and those currently registered with le Ministry of Construction and Urban Development, Oromia Construction Bureau, Ministry of Water, Irrigation & Electric, registration for VAT and Tax Identification number (TIN) together with written application.
- West Arsi Zone Water and Energy Resource Development Office, acting as executing agency for the Projects invites Wax-sealed bids from eligible bidders for the construction of Civil Works, Supply, Transportation & Installation of Pipe, Fittings & Electro Mechanical.
- Bid document purchased from Zonal Revenue office of West Arsi Zone, Shashemane, ETHIOPIA (P.O.Box 951, Tel. 251-46-110-3474/5760 Fax 251-46-1100670, for a non-refundable fee of Ethiopian Birr Three Hundred only at working hours, Commencing before August 27, 2020 GC to September 28 2020 GC. The method of payment will be in cash.
- Bid shall be valid for a period of ninety (90) days after Bid opening and must be accompanied by Bid security of not less than (1%) of Contract price in the form of Bank Guarantee, CPO shall be delivered to West Arsi Zone Water and Energy Resource Development Office, the bid will be closed September 28, 2020 GC. at 10:00 AM (Morning at 4:00 Local time). and will be opened on the same day at 10:30 AM( Morning at 4:30 Local time) in the presence of the bidders or legible representative who wish to attend at the West Arsi Zone Finance and Economic Cooperation Office. Late bids shall be automatically rejected.
- West Arsi Zone Water and Energy Resource Development Offices reserve full right to reject bidders with poor past work performance against their schedule project completion time, with poor work quality record and also reject those contractors currently having more than one project within the Zone, with physical progress of less than 75% and bidders listed under Black List by Oromia Water and Energy Resource Development Bureau.
- Submission of Supportive documents for good reputation /past work performance/, from previous employers, is very helpful.
- More than two Lot would not be awarded to a single contractor.
- Completion time for the construction of work shall be One Hundred Eighty (180) calendar days for Lot-1 and Two Hundred Forty (240) calendar day for Lot-2, Lot3 & Lot-4
- For further details, Zonal Water and Energy Resource Development Office may be contacted through their respective address, attach here with.
- All eligible Bidders will be obliged to submit wax sealed envelopes, one original and two copies for both Technical & Financial documents and should be signed, stamped & wax sealed in separate envelops labeled as original, copy-1 & copy-2 and then sealing with Sam for each envelope separately as Technical & Financial and then summit in one large envelope and should be sealed separately Lot by Lot.
- West Arsi Zone Water and Energy Resource Development Office Reserves the right to reject the bid.
Address: Tel. 251-46-110-1336/1576,
Fax 251 – 461 10 1576
West Arsi Zone Water and Energy Resource Development Office