West Arsi Zone Asasa City Administarion Bureau
INVITATION FOR BID
West Arsi Zone Agriculture and Natural Resource Office has secured a budget for construction of one (1) small Scale Pump irrigation Projects in Heban-Arsi woreda of West Arsi Zone.
- West Arsi Zone Agriculture and Natural Resource Office has secured budget from Oromia National Regional State to cover eligible payment under the contract for the construction of Civil Works, Supply Transportation & Installation Electro Mechanical of Haro-Harkiso Small scale pump irrigation project in Heban-Arsi district water sources is from the river.
- The entitled Project is open to all eligible bidders having a construction license of WWGC-5 & above and above renewed for 2013 E.C and those currently registered with the Ministry of Construction and Urban Development, Oromia Construction Bureau, Ministry of Water, Irrigation & Electric, registration for VAT and Tax Identification number (TIN) together with written application.
- West Arsi Zone Agriculture and Natural Resource Office, acting as executing agency for the Project invites Wax-sealed bids from eligible bidders for the construction of Civil Works, Supply, installation and Transportation of Pipe, Fittings & Electromechanical.
- Bid document purchased from Zonal Revenue office of West Arsi Zone, Shashemene, ETHIOPIA (P.O.Box 951, Tel. 251-46-110-3474/5760 Fax 251-46-110-0670, for a nonrefundable fee of Ethiopian Birr Three Hundred only at working hours, Commencing on December 17, 2020 GC to January 15, 2020 GC. The method of payment will be in cash.
- Bid shall be valid for a period of ninety (90) days after Bid opening and must be accompanied by Bid security of not less than (1%) of Contract price in the form of Bank Guarantee, CPO shall be delivered to West Arsi Zone Agriculture and Natural Resource Office, the bid will be closed on January 18, 2020 GC, 12:00 AM, and will be opened on the same day at 2:00 PM in the presence of the bidders or legible representative who wish to attend at the West Arsi Zone Administration Office. Late bids shall be automatically rejected.
- West Arsi Zone Agriculture and Natural Resource Office reserve full right to reject bidders with poor past work performance against their schedule project completion time, with poor work quality record and also reject those contractors currently having more than one project within the Zone, with physical progress of less than 75% and bidders listed under Black List by Oromia Agriculture and Natural Resource Bureau, Oromia Water and Energy Resource Development Bureau and Oromia Construction Bureau.
- Submission of Supportive documents for good reputation / past work performance/, from previous employers, is very helpful.
- Completion time for the construction of work shall be one hundred eighty (180) calendar days. For further details, Zonal Agriculture and Natural Resource Office may be contacted through their respective address, attach here with.
- All eligible Bidders will be obliged to submit wax sealed envelopes, one original and two copies for both Technical & Financial documents and should be signed, stamped & wax sealed in separate envelops labeled as original, copy-1 & copy-2 and then sealing with Sam for each envelope separately as Technical & Financial and then submit in one large envelope.
- West Arsi Zone Agriculture and Natural Resource Office Reserves the right to reject the bid.
address: Tel. 251- 46-2110115/1615 Fax (WAZANRO), Shashemene
West Arsi Zone Agriculture and Natural Resource Office