WaterAid in Ethiopia (WAE)
INVITATION TO BID
Supply and Installation of Submersible Water
Pumping System and Borehole Rehabilitation
WaterAid is an international Non-Governmental Organization established in 1981. Its vision is a world where everyone, everywhere has access to safe water, sanitation, and hygiene and its mission is to transform lives by providing safe water, sanitation, and hygiene (WaSH).
WaterAid works in partnership with the government at all levels to effectively contribute towards the achievement of its vision and mission. WaterAid started its mission in Ethiopia in 1983 by financing small projects through established organizations such as the Ethiopian Red Cross Society but opened its country office in 1991. So far, it served more than 3 million people with safe water, sanitation, and hygiene.
WaterAid Ethiopia hereby invites eligible bidders to submit their bids for :
Supply and Installation of Submersible Water Pumping System and Borehole rehabilitation for Jara Town located on Oromia Regional State 550Km from Addis Ababa.
- 1A complete set of bid documents can be obtained from WAE’s office from December 3, 2020, to December 16, 2020 during working hours, 08:30 AM – 12:30 PM and 01:30 PM – 05:00 PM.
- Bids must be accompanied with renewed business and construction licenses and registration, TIN Registration Certificate, and have to submit this requirement/s.
- Bidders should have at least three years of similar experience and must have evidence of successful completion of all works.
- Bidders should submit their offers in sealed envelopes to WAE’s office on or before December 17, 2020, until 01:30 PM and must be accompanied by a bid bond amounting to two (2%) of the offer in the form of bank guarantee or CPO at least for three months from the date of bid opening.
1. Note: CPO must be attached to the original financial document.
- 5. Bid must be clearly marked by “bidders name, address, legal stamp and Reference number Ref: WAE/SISWP/BR/Jara/OB/2020/00063R.
- 6. Bidders must submit the technical and financial documents separately. The technical and financial documents should have one original and one copy for each, clearly marked “ORIGINAL” and “COPY”. Each envelope shall be stamped and sealed. In the event of any discrepancy between them, the original will prevail.
- 7. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or representatives who prefer to attend at our office on December 17, 2020, at 02:00 PM.
- 8. WaterAid Ethiopia reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids. Late bids shall also be rejected.
Tel: +251 11 669 5965,
In front of Bole Medehanialem Church, next to Edna Mall,
United Insurance Building 3rd floor
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia