WaterAid in Ethiopia (WAE)
INVITATION TO BID
Consultancy service for ODF Logo and Branding Guideline Development
WaterAid is an international Non-Governmental Organization established in 1981. Its vision is a world where everyone, everywhere has access to safe water, sanitation, and hygiene and its mission is to transform lives by providing safe water, sanitation, and hygiene (WaSH). WaterAid works in partnership with the government at all levels to effectively contribute towards the achievement of its vision and mission. WaterAid started its mission in Ethiopia in 1983 by financing small projects through established organizations such as the Ethiopian Red Cross Society but opened its country office in 1991. So far, it served more than 3 million people with safe water, sanitation, and hygiene.
WaterAid Ethiopia hereby invites eligible bidders to submit their bids for Consultancy service for ODF Logo and Branding Guideline Development
- Terms of Reference (TOR) can be obtained from WAE’s office from December 21, 2020, to January 1, 2021, during working hours, 08:30 AM – 12:30 PM and 01:30 PM – 05:00 PM.
- Bids must be accompanied with renewed business license and registration, VAT/TOT, TIN Registration Certificate, and have to submit this requirement/s.
- Bidders should submit their offers in sealed envelopes to WAE’s office on or before January 4, 2021 until 01:30 PM and must be accompanied by a bid bond amounting to two (2%) of the offer in the form of bank guarantee or CPO at least for three months from the date of bid opening. Note: CPO must be attached in the original financial document.
- The bid must be clearly marked by “bidders name, address, legal stamp and WAE/Consl./LBGD/OB/2020/00066
- Bidders must submit the technical and financial document separately. The technical and financial documents should have one original and one copy for each, clearly marked “ORIGINAL” and “COPY”. Each envelope shall be stamped and sealed. In the event of any discrepancy between them the original will prevail.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or representatives who prefer to attend at our office on the January 4, 2021 at 02:00 PM.
- WaterAid Ethiopia reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids. Late bids shall also be rejected.
- WaterAid Ethiopia Tel: +251 11 669 5965, E-mail:email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- In front of Bole Medehanialem Church, next to Edna Mall, United Insurance Building 3rd floor
- Addis Ababa, Ethiopia