Walia Steel Industry
INVITATION TO BID
Walia Steel Industry Plc is one of the biggest steel industries in Ethiopian and produces different size of hollow section products such as RHS, SHS, and CHS sheet metals, checkered plates and LTZ profiles. Walia Industry PIC would like to invite eligible and competent bidders for Geophysical & hydrogeological study, testing bores quality of water and water hall drilling, applying the casing for the pit, and developing the site and platform.
The works should be carried out in accordance with the stipulated standards and norms ‘bidders required to fell fill the following:
Walia Steel Industry Plc hereby invites eligible bidders to present their bids for:
- A complete set of bid document can be obtained from WIP’s office from the date of announcement of notice for in (ten) working days during working hours, 08:00 AM 12:30 PM and 01:30 PM – 05:00 PM.
- Bids must he accompany with renewed business and construction licenses and registration, TIN Registration Certificate.
- Bidders should have at least three years of similar experience and must have evidence of successful completion of all works.
- Bidders should submit their offers in sealed envelopes to WIP’s office on or before bids closing date and must be accompanied by a bid bond amounting to two (2%) of the offer in the form of bank guarantee or CPO.Note: CPO must be attached in the original financial document.
- Bid must be clearly marked by “bidders name, address, legal stamp and Reference.
- Bidders must submit the technical and financial documents separately. The technical and financial documents should have one original and one copy for each, clearly marked “ORIGINAL” and “COPY”. Each envelope shall be stamped and sealed. In the event of any discrepancy between them the original will prevail.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or representatives who prefer to attend at our office.
- Walla Steel Industry Plc reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids. Late bids shall also be rejected.
Walia Steel Industry Plc office located Oromia
Special zone, Sebeta City Administration
Alemgena town on the Sid of Butajera Road area
WALIA STEEL INDUSTRY