Walabu Construction S.C
Walabu Construction Sh. Company has planned to invite eligible, interested, and qualified bidders to participate in the supply of a 3 Axle Drawbar Trailer to be purchased in local currency. Therefore,
- Bidders must qualified and submit their non-returnable copies of renewed relevant license, Registration card issued from Ministry of Finance and Economic Development, VAT Registration certificate, TIN (Tax Identification Number), and valid tax clearance.
- Bidders shall submit a bid bond guarantee amounting birr 100,000.00 (One hundred Thousand) in the mode of CPO or Unconditional Bank Guarantee in name of our company
- Bidders have to buy a complete bidding standard document in 300.00 birr (non-returnable).
- Bid shall be closed on 14 January 2021 at 8:00 and opened on the same date at 8:30 local time in the presence of bidders or their legal representatives.
- The company reserves the right to accept or reject partially or the entire bid.
Our address is -Nifas Silk Lafto Sub-city, Lebu Area,
MusicaSefer, Promise Building (in front of CBE, Lebu
Ertu Branch) 5th Floor, Procurement Department
For additional information
Walabu Construction Sh