INVITATION TO BID
Invitation to category I/BCI & GCI Contractors for the construction of Wachemo University Lot-1 Three Staff Residence Buildings (G+6)
Procurement Reference Number… 201/2012
- Wachemo University invites the bid for the construction of Three Staff Residence Buildings (G+6 ) through International Competitive Bidding (ICB) Procedures
- Wachemo University Invites sealed bids for category I/BC 1& GC 1 Contractors that have Trade License valid for the current Ethiopian Fiscal Year (2012), VAT Registration Certificate, TIN Certificate, valid Tax Clearance Certificate and Registration The supplier list of Public Procurement and Property Administration Agency.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the OPEN Bid Tendering Procedures contained in the Public Procurement Proclamation of the Federal Government of Ethiopia.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents prepared in English may be purchased by interested eligible bidders from Wachemo University, Procurement and Property Administration Directorate from 8:30 am up to 5:00 pm, in working days, and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Br 300.00 (Three Hundred birr only) on commercial bank of Ethiopia account number 1000021178342 starting from the first date of this announcement published on the newspaper for the consecutive 45 days.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and clarification on the bid documents From Wachemo University Construction Coordination Project Office or Procurement and Property Administration Directorate. Address – Ethiopia, Hossana, B-116, 1″ floor; Tel. +251046 855 9163 and +251-046855 9180 P.O. Box 667;
- Bid proposals shall comprise One Original and Two Copies of separately sealed technical (Qualification) and financial Proposals should be presented to the address mentioned above on the 46th day from the first announcement of the bid on the newspaper at 2:00 pm (8:00 Local time) hours as it clearly mentioned on the tender document, and will be open on the same date at 2:30pm (8:30 Local time) hours (if 46th day is a national holyday then the bid opening day shall be the next working day). Latę bids shall be rejected and will be returned to the Bidder.
- The bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of 500,000.00 (Five Hundred Thousands) Birr as specified in the tender documents and separately sealed within the technical document. The Bid Security shall be in the form of an Unconditional Bank Guarantee or CPO.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders’ representatives.
- Wachemo University /Employer reserve the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
Tel. +251-046 855 91 63, +251-855 91 80, P.O.Box 667