INVITATION FOR RE-TENDER
Construction of two new Animal Health Posts and Construction of three new Fish Cooperative Houses in South Omo Zone of Hammer, Dassenech and Nyangatom Woredas
Tender Reference No: VSF-G/ETH/2020/06 EUTF /SO/Omo
Delta Project Ethiopia
1. VSF Germany, is an International Non Governmental Organization, invites interested bidders to undertake construction of two (2) new Animal Health Posts and construction of three (3) new Fish Cooperative Houses in South Omo Zone of Hammer, Dassenech and Nyangatom Woredas supply for the project entitled “Omo Delta Project-Expanding the Rangeland to Achieve Growthand Transformation” as follows
- LOT I – Construction of new animal health posts and related facilities in Nyangatom and Hammer Woredas
- LOT 11 – Construction of New Fish Cooperative House and related facilities in Dassenech and Nyangatom Woredas
2. Bidders can bid for Lot one and Lot two or for both Lots
3. The tenderers are expected to construct the intended construction facilities with the required design and specifications as the detail indicated in the bid document. Sub-contracting out of the assignment is strictly forbidden
4. Financing by: European Commission
5. Eligible tenderers are invited to take part in the bid upon submission of copies of all relevant renewed licenses, VAT & tax payer’s registration certificate.
6. Tendering will be conducted through open local tender procedure.
7. The tender document can be obtained from November 16 to November 26, 2020 during office hours; from VSF-Germany Country Office, Addis Ababa, around 22 Mazoria behind Holiday Hotel, telephone +251 11 6662451 / mobile +251911164089 or South Omo Zone, Omo Delta Project Coordination Office in Turmi, Hamer Woreda, mobiles 0909987788 or 0916413923 with fee of Birr 100 per LOT.
8. All bids must be accompanied by a tender guarantee amounting to one percent (1%) of the total bid amount including VAT in the form of C.P.O. Any other form of tender guarantee shall not be acceptable.
9. All bid documents must be submitted one original marked “original” and one copy signed in the same way as the original and marked “copy” by stating the title, separately for each lot, with wax-sealed envelope at or before 2:00 P.M. (afternoon) on Thursday, November 27, 2020 to VSF-Germany, South omo Zone, Omo Delta Project Coordination Office in Turmi. The technical and financial offer must be placed together in a sealed envelope.
10. Bids will be opened in the presence of tenderers and/ or their official representatives who wish to attend at VSF-Germany, South Omo Zone, Omo Delta Project Coordination Office in Turmi, on Friday, November 27, 2020 at 2:30 PM (morning).
11. Failure to comply with any of the conditions indicated above will result in automatic rejection.
12. The Organization reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
Veterinaires Sans Frontieres Germany (VSF-Germany)