The Amhara Industrial Parks Development Corporation invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders of category Electromechanical contractors and above with direct experience in water treatment plant installation and operation for Design Review, Supply, Installation, Test, and Commissioning of Burie Electromechanical part of water Treatment Plant System,
Invitation for Bids (IFB)
- IFB Number: [TAIPSP-BIAIP/NCB/SPN-01/20]
- Employer. Amhara Industrial Parks Development Corporation
- Project: Integrated Agro-Industrial Park Support Project
- Contract title: Design Review, Supply, Installation, Test, and Commissioning of Burie Electromechanical part of water Treatment Plant System
- Country: Ethiopia
- Loan No. / Grant No.: 5110155000701
- Procurement Method: Open Competitive Bidding (National) (NCB)
- NCB No: IAIPSP/AIPDC-BIAIP/NCB-01/20
- Issued on:(IFB is issued to the market starting from the day of Advertisement on a national newspaper and closed on the 30th calendar day of advertisement at 14:00]
1. The Amhara Industrial Parks Development Corporation has received financing from the European Union via AfDB here in after called the Bank toward the cost of the Integrated Agro-Industrial Park Support Project, and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Design Review, Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of Burie Electromechanical part of water Treatment Plant System. For this contract, the Borrower shall process the payments using the Direct Payment disbursement method, as defined in the Bank’s Disbursement Guidelines and procedures for Investment Project Financing.
2. The Amhara Industrial Parks Development Corporation now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders of category Electromechanical contractors and above with direct experience in water treatment plant installation and operation for Design Review, Supply, Installation, Test and Commissioning of Burie Electromechanical part of water Treatment Plant System, in 2020, in Burie Town found in West Gojjam Zone of the Amhara regional State – Ethiopia with a maximum contract time of 365 days. The bidder will have and attach licenses valid for the year 2012 E.C, VAT registration and tax clearance certificate.
3. Bidding will be conducted through the Open Competitive Bidding (National), NCB method as specified in the Bank’s Procurement Framework Standard Bidding Document for Procurement of Plant, Design, Supply, and Installation AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK September 2010, revised February 2018 and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined in the Procurement Framework.
4. Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from Amhara Industrial Parks Development Corporation, Yeshambel Zeleke, email@example.com and inspect the bidding document during the working days office hours (08:30 to 17:30) at the address given below.
5. The bidding document may be purchased by interested eligible Bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of birr 300. The method of payment will be cashier’s Cash. The document will be distributed directly from the cashier.
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before [14:00 of the 30th calendar day of advertisement). Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late Bids will be rejected. The outer Bid envelopes marked “ORIGINAL BID”, and the inner envelopes marked “TECHNICAL PART” will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend, at the address below on (the 30th calendar day of advertisement at 14:30). If it is on the non-working day the closing & opening program will take place on a similar time of the next working day. All envelopes marked “FINANCIAL PART” shall remain unopened and will be held in safe custody of the Employer until the second public Bid opening
Any interested party who wishes to attend the public opening of the Financial Parts may contact the officer named under paragraph 4 above and at the address given under paragraph 11 below and may request to be notified of the location, date and time of the public opening of Financial Parts. The interested party (ies) will be notified by the Employer of the date, time and place of opening of Financial Parts provided the request is received within 10 Business days before the deadline for submission of Bids containing Technical and Financial Parts, as stated in paragraph 6 above (this paragraph) or any extension thereto.
7. If the bidder does not fix a unit rate for one or more quantified items of work in the bill of quantities, the employer will write “Zero” on the space which has no a unit rate before a price adjustment is made.
8. The bid documents shall be in separate envelops and properly sealed (one original and one copy) and within each separate envelop the technical, price and bid security documents will be separately sealed.
9. All Bids must be accompanied by a Bid Bond in CPO or unconditional bank guarantee of an amount 500,000 Ethiopian Birr.
10. The employer can add or decrease the volume of work up to 25 percent if it is significant for the proper implementation of the project.
11. The address referred to above is:
Amhara Industrial Parks Development Corporation
Yeshambel Zeleke – procurement specialist
Post Office Box 74
Along Addis Ababa road Aregawian Building
Phone number 251-058-320-4767 /0918-819475/ 0918-705330/