Ethiopian water Technology Institute
Invitation for Bid
Tender No.: EWTI/C/ET/03/2020
- Ethiopian water Technology Institute have funds with the Procuring entity’s budget to be used for the Procurements of the Individual Consulting firms for the Landscape study and design of the EWTI compound
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open National tendering procedures contained in the Public Procurement and Property administration Proclamation of the Government of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia and is open to all bidders from eligible countries.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further biding document information from Ethiopian water Technology Institute and inspect the bidding document at the address given below in working hours from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm until bid closing date.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders at the address given below upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of Birr 100 (One Hundred Birr). The method of payment will be in cash.
- Bid documents must be delivered to the address below on or before the bid closing at the end of 15th day from the first announcement of the bid until 2:00 pm local time, if the date falls in the non working days it shall be the next working day until 2:00 pm local time
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of 10,000 (ten thousand birr) in the form of CPO or an unconditional Bank guarantee from domestic Commercial Banks in the name of Ethiopian Water Technology Institute.
- Bids will be opened at the 15th day from the first announcement in the news paper in the presence of the bidders or their representatives who choose to attend the event at the address below in 2:30 pm local time, if the date falls in the non working day, the bid opening shall be next working day at the same time;
- a) Documents will be issued at Ethiopian Water Technology Institute, Finance and Procurement Directorate 3rd floor Room No 307
- b) Bids must be delivered to, and will be opened at Ethiopian Water Technology Institute 3rd floor Room number 307/308
8. The Ethiopian Water Technology Institute reserves the right to reject the bid partially or totally
- Tel. 011-470-95 57 /09 22-51-82 16
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Ethiopian Water Technology Institute