THE GERMAN DEVELOPMENT COOPERATION OFFICE (GIZ) IN ETHIOPIA, WOULD LIKE TO HIRE A CONTRACTOR WITH GRADE 5 & ABOVE, FOR CIVIL, ELECTRICAL, MECHANICAL (AIR CONDITIONING) AND OFFICE PARTITION CONSTRUCTION WORK IN ADDIS ABABA AT ICT PARK GROUNG FLOOR
Public announcement for the opening of a bid for construction works for interior partitioning, civil construction, electrical and mechanical works for the Orange Digital Center at ICT park in Addis Ababa.
Bid Reference No. 83353295
THE GERMAN DEVELOPMENT COOPERATION OFFICE (GIZ) IN ETHIOPIA, WOULD LIKE TO HIRE A CONTRACTOR WITH GRADE 5 & ABOVE, FOR CIVIL, ELECTRICAL, MECHANICAL (AIR CONDITIONING) AND OFFICE PARTITION CONSTRUCTION WORK IN ADDIS ABABA AT ICT PARK GROUNG FLOOR.
Required Profile. Qualification and Experience
- Valid construction license and business organization registration certificate;
- Certificate of license in G7 in housing construction and above;
- VAT Registration certificate;
- TAX clearance certificate;
- Good knowledge and understanding of construction of house buildings processes;
- Ability to manage the available time and resources and to work to tight deadlines.
- TVET diploma with COC certificate and above in building construction and other related fields
- At least 3 currently employed staff, trained in relevant fields (e.g. civil, electrical, mechanical construction)
- Significant experience in the construction, relevant academic or vocational training qualification including civil and building engineering and plumbing.
- Minimum five years relevant working experience including experience in housing construction;
- A minimum of at least five projects of similar nature and complexity, each with a project cost of ETB 1,000,000.00 or above during the last five years:
- Project completion and valid handover certification with supporting evidence of competencies.
- Experience in working in the constructions sector in Addis Ababa.
- Fluency in written and spoken Amaharic
- Fluency in written and spoken English
INTERESTED AND ILLEGIBLE CONSTRUCTION COMPANIES, WHO WOULD BE ABLE TO FULFILL THE ABOVE CRITERIAS CAN ASK THE FULL BID DOCUMENT WITH TOR AND THE CRITERIA DESCRIBED IN THE TECNNICAL EVALUATION GRID ARE WELCOME TO OFFER FOR THE BIDDING, AND NEED TO FOLLOW THE FOLLOWING POINTS AS A GUIDE FOR THE PROCESSING.
WHILE REQUESTING BID DOCUMENT. THE REFERENCE NUMBER OF THE BiB YOU ARE REQUESTING FOR SHOULD BE INDICATED,
- ALL REQUIRED AND RELEVANT INFORMATION ON THE BIDDING PROCESS, INCLUDING DESIGNS, BOQ, TENDER SHEET, TOR & GRID FOR TECHNICAL EVALUATION CAN BE REQUESTED AND RECEIVED VIA BELOW EMAIL ADDRESS STARTING FROM MARCH 30, 2020. email@example.com IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION REGARDING THIS BID, USE THE EMAI ADDRESS STATED ABOVE (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- INSTRUCTIONS STATED IN THE BID INVITATION & CONDITIONS STATED IN THE TOR ARE BINDING.
- DEADLINE FOR THE SUBMISSION OF BID DOCUMENTS IS APRIL 17th, 2020 BEFORE OR @04:00PM. LATE SUBMISSION AFTER 4pm WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
BID DOCUMENTS SUBMISSION ADDRESS IS:
GIZ OFFICE IN ETHIOPIA, ADDIS ABABA
P.O. BOX 100009
KAZANCHIS, BEHIND INTERCONTINENTAL HOTEL, NEXT TO THE INLAND REVENUE OFFICE.
THE DEVLOPPP.DE ORANGE DIGITAL CENTER PROJECT RESERVES
THE RIGHT TO CANCEL THE BID FULLY OR PARTIALLY.