SPECIFIC PROCUREMENT NOTICE
Name of Project: URBAN WASH
Contract Title: Civil Work Construction with
Supply and Installation of Pipes, Fittings and Electromechanical Equipments) for Wukro Maray Town Loan No./Credit No./Grant No:IDA-64450
RFB Reference No.: ET-TIGRAY WRDB-151601CW-RFB
The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the URBAN WASH , and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract’ for Civil Work Construction with Supply and Installation of Pipes, Fittings and Electromechanical Equipments) for Wukro Maray Town.
- Tigray Water Resource Bureau now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for Civil Work Construction with Supply and Installation of Pipes, Fittings and Electromechanical Equipments) for Wukro Maray Town.2 , located on Central Zone of Tigray.
- .Bidding will be conducted through National competitive procurement using a Request for Bids (RFB) as specified in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” July 2016 Revised on November 2017 (“Procurement Regulations”), and is open to all Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
- Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from Tigray Water Resource Bureau, PMU Coordinator Mr.Dagnewu Hagos ,dagnewu.hagos@ gmail.com ,0942016820 and Room No 111 New Building, Att.Mr. Samson Berhane, sbgirmity@gmail. com and inspect the bidding document during office hours 2:00-6:30 and 8:00-11:30 Local Time.
- The bidding document in English may be purchased by interested eligible Bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of 400.00 ETB (Four Hundred Ethiopian Birr). The method of payment will be in Cash. The document will be sent in person. Bid Documents will start to sell starting 1 April 2020
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 7 May 2020 @ 9:00A.M. Electronic Bidding will not be permitted. Late Bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address below on 7 May 2020@9:15 A.M
- All Bids must be accompanied by a bid Security of 480,000.00ETB (Four Hundred Eighty Thousand Ethiopian Birr)in the form of Unconditional bank guarantee, or irrevocable letter of credit or cashiers or certified check.
1. Attention is drawn to the Procurement Regulations requiring the Borrower to disclose information on the successful bidder’s beneficial ownership, as part of the Contract Award Notice, using the Beneficial Ownership Disclosure Form as included in the bidding document.
2. The address(es) referred to above is (are):
Tigray Water Resource Bureau P.O.Box 520
Office number 103 First Floor old building Fax+251344419637