INVITATION TO BID
Yetebaberut Beherawi Petroleum (YBP) invites all interested and eligible bidders in participating FENCE WORK BETWEEN CMC YBPS/S & EJIGAYAHU DEBABAA COMPOUND meet the requirements under mentioned:
- Interested bidders category BC5 or GC5 and above can obtain the bid documents from our Head Officewith address specified below upon payment of non-refundable birr 300.00 (Three hundred birr) as of the date of bid issued.
- Bidders must submit a currently renewed and valid original license.
- Bidders shall submit one original as well as one copy of financial proposals.
- Bidders should submit their offer in a wax sealed envelope marked with “FENCE WORK BETWEEN CMC YBP S/S & EJIGAYAHU DEBABAACOMPOUND”
- All bidsmust be submitted to address below effective from March 30, 2020 to April 07, 2020, before 08:00PM Local time. Late bids will not be considered.
- All bidders must be accompanied by a bid security of 2% of the total bid amount against CPO from legally recognized banks valid for at least 90 (Ninety) days effective from bid opening.
- Technical Proposals and bid security of the bidders shall be opened in the presence of bidders or their legal representatives on April 07, 2020, before 08:30PM Local time at the meeting room, 2nd floor YBP main office.
- Yetebaberutbeherawi Petroleum S.C reserves the right in accepting or rejectingthe bid fully or partially.
YBP head office:Mikileland Street, road from
Wuhalimat to Atlas hotel, Addis Ababa Ethiopia.
Tel:- +251 116 63 85 77/80