Oromia state university invites wax-sealed bids for illegible bidder who are interested and capable to allocate their sufficient resource for a maintenance works of existing UTA WAYU hall at Oromia regional state Batu town
Invitation to bid
Oromia state university now invites wax sealed bids for illegible bidder who are interested and capable to allocate their sufficient resource for a maintenance works of existing UTA WAYU hall at Oromia regional state Batu town which can be completed within the maximum of 90 calendar days.
- To Small Micro Enterprise contactors of category GC-9 and above
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open national tendering procedurecontained in public procurement proclamation of the FDRE and is open to all illegible bidders.
- Interested illegible bidders may obtain further information from the address stated below on (NO-10)
- A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on submission of written application having and submitting of VAT and TIN registration certificate, Certificate of competence from ministry of construction/renewed registration certificate from Oromia construction bureau, renewed trade license, ValidTax clearance during period of bid validity from federal/Oromia revenue bureau to the address given below and upon payment of non-refundable fee of Ethiopian birt 100.00 (One hundred birr) only in cash starting from the first date notice viewed on thenewspaper during office hour from Monday to Friday.
- The bidders shall submit one envelope sealed bidding document which encloses one big wax sealed envelope of “ORIGINAL TECHNICAL DOCUMENT” & “ONE COPY“ this shall be produced in different wax sealed envelopes, and labeled as “ORIGINAL TECHNICAL DOCUMENT” and “COPY” and “FINANCIAL DOCUMENT” also encloses one big wax sealed envelope and “ORIGINAL FINANCIAL document” and “ONE COPY”. This shall be produced in different wax sealed envelopes and labeled as “ORIGINAL FINANCIAL offer” and “COPY”. The bid security must be put in the original technical requirement with separately sealed envelope. The copy should be a photo copy of the original bid document and must be wax sealed and marked in same manner as original bid document.
- Bid must be delivered on 15th day of the first day announcement on newspaper on/ before 03:00 AM local time and closed on the same day at 04:00AM local time, if the 15th is not working day, the bid will be submitted and opened on the next working day.Original technical requirements will be opened on the same day at 04:30 AM local time, in the presence of the bidders representatives who chooses to attend. Let bid shall be rejected. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of 20,000 (Twenty thousand) ETB which will be payable upon the first written demand to client security in acceptable form of CPO or Unconditional bank guarantee with the form of annex to bid document on the section of contract forms for unconditional bank guarantee.
- The financial proposal of the substantial responsive bidder will be opened after notice of the technical requirement result is announced on the notice board.
- SME Contractors these have no good performance in the last five years in our region or terminated on with different warning letters written to them are not acceptable by the client. If one or any of the above mentioned cases are presents to us during the evaluation process, the client immediately rejects the bidder with such cases.
- Oromia state university has the right to accept or reject any/all bid
- Employer Address for further information bidding document purchase, bid delivery and opening shall be
Employer: Oromia state university, batu
Tel: +251461415621 : +251912290752 : +251911507738