Tourism Ethiopian looking for eligible and qualified bidders to developing and serving a website called www.Ethiopia.travel in an effort to promote the country’s attractions, destination and tourism Investment options.
Invitation to Bid for developing and serving a web site
Tourism Ethiopian looking for eligible and qualified bidders to developing and serving a website called www.Ethiopia.travel in an effort to promote the country’s attractions, destination, and tourism Investment options.
- Tourism Ethiopian has funds within the Employer’s budget to be used for the procurement of the entire developing and serying a website component.
- Tourism Ethiopian invites sealed bids from eligible bidders who are engaged in providing services in Ethiopia to prepare to develop and serving a website
- All eligible bidders should present from the mandated public authority • Renewed trade license and Tax clearance letter • Renewed professional certificate of registration • Tax clearance and VAT or ToT registration certificate.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open national tendering procedures contained in the Public Procurement) Proclamation of the Federal Government of Ethiopia and open to all eligible bidders.
- Interested eligible bidder may obtain further information Tourism Ethiopian head office and inspect the bidding document during office hours i.e. 8:30-6:00 am and 8;00- 11:30 pm from the address stated below.
- The biding document stays on the air for 14 consecutive days from the date of the announcement. A complete set of bid documents may be purchased by any interested bidders at the address stated below upon payment of a non-refundable fee of birr ) 100 in cash.
- The bid must be accompanied by a bid security in the form of unconditional bank guarantee, Certified payment Order CPO) or cash amounting of Ethiopian birr 10,000. Bid bonds in any other form shall not be acceptable
- The bid must be delivered to the address below on the next working day after the day of bid maturity i.e. 14 days and the bid will be closed at 4:00 am and will be opened in the presence of bidders or their Official representatives. If the 14 date is not the working date it will be on the next working day.
- The bidders are instructed to submit all bid documents in five inner envelopes i.e. the (Technical Proposal, Financial Offer, and Bid Security) and one outer envelope, duly marking and it the inner envelopes as “Original” and “Copies” both for the “Technical Proposal” and “Financial Offer”.
- Bid evaluation criteria as follows: • Experience of one website project in the last 3 years with similar nature and complexity. Employers • Best deliver of a harmonized website project and technical specification
- Project completion time shall be 20 calendar days.
- Bidders should accept the following specific conditions Should fill all forms on the information required for open tender, seal and sign the bid documents Failure to do so results as )non-responsive.
- The organization has the full right to accept or reject the bid
Tourism Ethiopian Head Office, department of finance floor number 03
Bole sub-city; Africa Godana, Woreda 02 behind of DH Geda Tower;
Telephone number: +251-118619624, +251-0911571796