The Tigray Industrial Park Development Corporation (TIPDC) invites sealed bids from eligible Bidders GC- 4 & above or WC-2 & above for the construction of [Potable water supply system for Beaker IAIP & May kadra RTC Project from the boreholes located nearby, within a construction period of 150 calendar days
Invitation for Bids (IFB)
Works (Without Prequalification)
- IFB Number: LAIP-SP/TIPDC/BA JAIP/MA-RTC/CB/IFD-01/20
- Employer: Tigray Industrial Park Development Corporation
- Project: Potable Water Supply System of Beaker JAIP &
- May kadra RTC Project
- Contract title: Construction of potable water supply system
- Country: Ethiopia
- Loan No./Grant No: 5110155000701
- Procurement Method: Open Competitive Bidding
- (International) (OCBI)
- OCBI/LCB No: LAIP-SP/TIPDC/BA-LAIP/MARTC/ICB-01/20
- Issued on: 08/04/2020
- The Tigray Industrial Park Development Corporation has received financing from the European Union through African Development Bank hereinafter called the Bank toward the cost of the Potable Water Supply Project of Beaker and May kadra RTC Project, and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for [Construction of potable water supply system project]. “For this contract, the Borrower shall process the payments using the Direct Payment disbursement method, as defined in the Bank’s Disbursement Guidelines and procedures for Investment Project Financing.”)
- The Tigray Industrial Park Development Corporation (TIPDC) now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders GC- 4 & above or WC-2 & above for the construction of [Potable water supply system for Beaker IAIP & May kadra RTC Project from the boreholes located nearby, with in construction period of 150 calendar days].
- Bidding will be conducted through the Open Competitive Bidding (International) OCBI procedures as specified in the Bank’s Procurement Framework and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined in the Procurement Framework
- Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from Tigray Industrial Park Development Corporation, during office hours at Morning 8:30 AM to 12 A.M Afternoon 2:30 P.M to 5:30 P.M with the address Mekelle, Momonna Building 8th floor office no-801.
- The Bidding document in English may be purchased; starting from 08/04/2020, by interested eligible Bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of 500 ETB Cash.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 9:00 A.M, 08/05/2020. Electronic Bidding will not be permitted. Late Bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address below.
- All Bids must be accompanied by a Bid Bond of 200,000 ETB in the form of Un-Conditional bank guarantee or CPO from local financial institutions in local currency
- Attention is drawn to the Procurement Framework requiring the Borrower to disclose information on the successful bidder’s beneficial ownership, as part of the Contract Award Notice, using the Beneficial Ownership Disclosure Form as included in the bidding document.
- The address (es) referred to above is (are):
Tigray Industrial Park Development Corporation) Zelalem Niguse, Deputy CEO [Mommona building 8* Roor in front of commercial
bank of Ethiopia Mekelle branch,
Tigray Industrial park development corporation