Concern worldwide-Ethiopia invites sealed bid from eligible and competent contractors to construct new building and rehabilitate existing buildings of framers training center
Call for National Tender
Bid No – IFB 05-2020
Concern Worldwide is a non-governmental, international, humanitarian organization dedicated to the reduction of suffering and working towards the ultimate elimination of extreme poverty in the world’s poorest countries. Our mission is to improve the living standards of people who cannot meet their basic needs by strengthening capacity to meet those needs and responding to emergency situations where necessary, As part of our integrated livelihood and nitration project in Tigray region financed by Word bank, Concern worldwide-Ethiopia invites sealed bid from eligible and competent contractors to construct new building and rehabilitate existing buildings of framers training center
- LOT 1- Saesie Tseada Emba, Saz Kebele (new building construction and rehabilitate existing building)
- LOT2 Sabarti Samre, Mai Tekli Kebele (new building construction and rehabilitate existing building)
1. A complete set of bid documents including detail BOQ and design can be obtained by sending an email to Ethiopia. Tenders@Concern.net, during working hours Monday to Friday startin from 9 April, 2020 (Alternatively, copies may be collected from our offices below, however we strongly encourage you to obtain the documents by email.)
Concern World Wide-Ethiopia Country Office
Addis Ababa Ethiopia, Sholla Market
Yeka Sub-city, kebele 13/14
Telephone: + 251 11 661 17 30/651 23 60
Regional Coordination office-Mekelle
Hadinet Sub-city, Kebelle 17 Sheba Real state building
(Nilex Plaza) 4th floor Telephone +251 0344400413 or
- Bidders MUST provide valid business licenses, copy of TIN and VAT registration certificate and bidder shall have grade WC/GC 6 and above license
- Bidders are required to sign a tender declaration and should be submitted along with the technical bid proposal,
- Bidders are allowed to participate for single Lot or collectively.
- Bid shall be submitted with separate sealed envelope -technical and financial proposal with two envelopes original and copy and should be submitted to the above address on or before 30 April 2020 at 10:00 A.M.
- Bid will be opened in the presence of bidders’ or their representative who choose to attend in person at Concern Worldwide- Ethiopia Country office on 30 April ,2020 at 10:30 A.M
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from our procurement entity in any of working hours before the closing date.
- Failure to comply any of the condition from (2 & 3) above shall result in automatic rejection also Concern is not bound to accept late, unsealed or incomplete bids
- Concern World Wide-Ethiopia reserves the right to reject’all or part of the bids
CONCERN World Wide Ethiopia