Veterinaires Sans Frontieres Germany
INVITATION FOR BID
DRILLING OF ONE BOREHOLE
Tender Reference No: VSF-G/ETH/2020/06 EUTF /SO/Omo Delta Project Ethiopia
VSF Germany, an International Non-Governmental Organization, invites interested contractors to carry out drilling of one borehole at Fejej Kebele, Dassenech Woreda of South Omo Zone, SNNPR for the Project entitled “Omo Delta Project-Expanding the Rangeland to Achieve Growth and Transformation” in South Omo, SNNPR.
- Bid document can be obtained from the VSF Germany country office located in Addis Ababa, Yeka Sub-city, Woreda 7, House No. 749, around Wuha Limat, behind Holiday Hotel, tel.+2516662451/0911 164089 from November 9, 2020, to November 26, 2020 during working hours, 8:30 am -12:30 pm and 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm by paying a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.
- Eligible water well drilling and rehabilitation general contractors (GC) or WC of Grade 4 and above are invited to bid for the drilling of a borehole for the project site indicated above. The contractor is expected to supply one drilling rig & related machinery of the required specification for the work, deploy skilled & semi-skilled labors, and accomplish the activities as per the design, drawings and specification provided within three weeks’ time, from the date of signing contract. Subcontracting out the drilling works is strictly forbidden.
- Donor: EC
- Eligible bidders are invited to take part in the bid upon submission of copies of all relevant renewed licenses, VAT & tax payer’s registration certificate.
- Tendering will be conducted through an open local tender procedures.
- Bidders should submit their offers in a sealed envelope to VSF Germany office on or before November 27, 2020, until 2:00 pm and must be accompanied by a tender guarantee amounting to two (2%) of total bid offer with VAT in the form of only CPO at least for two months from the date of bid opening. Any other form of tender guarantee will not be acceptable.
- Note: CPO must be attached in the original technical document.
- Bid must be clearly marked by “bidders name, address, legal stamp and reference number: VSF-G/ETH/2020/06 EUTF/SO/Omo Delta Project, Ethiopia.
- Bidders must submit technical and financial documents separately. The technical and financial documents should have one original and one copy for each clearly marked “ORIGINAL” and “COPY”. Each envelope shall be stamped and sealed.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders and/or their official representatives who wish to attend at the VSF Germany country office, on November 27, 2020 at 2:30 pm.
- Failure to comply with any of the conditions indicated above will result in an automatic rejection.
- The Organization reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids. Late bids shall also be rejected.
Veterinaires Sans Frontieres Germany (VSF Germany)