Burji Liyu Woreda F/E/D/Bureau
Invitation to National Competitive Bid
- For Design and Soil Investigation of B+G+10 mixed-use building
Urji Oromia Consumers Cooperative Society (CSLL) wants to build a B+G+10 Mixed-Use Building in a total area of 1900m2 in Asella Town. Thus, the purpose of this request for proposal is to solicit proposals from qualified and eligible consultants for the preparation of detailed architectural and engineering designs, specifications, and bill of quantities preparation of bidding documents including Soil Test Investigation.
- The invitation is open to Architectural & Engineering consultant category 5 (five) and above registered by the Authorized bodies with Valid license and consultancy service certificate, Renewed trade license for the bidding period, Taxpayer identification number (TIN), Current tax clearance from the concerned Authorities and VAT registration certificate.
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) Procedure.
- A complete set of Bidding shall be obtained from the Finance office of Urji Oromia Consumers Cooperative Society (CSLL) upon submission of a written application fulfilling the requirements of this Invitation and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of ETB 500.00 by depositing at Cooperative Bank Of Oromia Account no 1000043462559 for Urji Oromia Consumers Cooperative Society (CSLL)
- Bids must be submitted on or before the twenty-first (21st) working day of the first announcement of this notice in the newspaper.
- Bid will be closed at 2.00 pm and opened ready in the presence of bidders or their authorized representative on the same day at 2:30 pm in Urji Oromia Consumers Cooperative Society (CSLL) Manager office.
- The bid must be accompanied by a Bid Security of ETB 50,000.00 in Cashiers Payment Order (CPO) or an unconditional bank guarantee with a validity period not less than 120 days after bid opening. Bid Security must be sealed within the original Technical Document only.
- Bidders are seriously advised to read and comply with all the instructions provided in the Bidding / Tendering Documents.
- . One Original Technical and one Original Finical document and two (2) each machine copies should be wax sealed, properly addressed, signed and stamped documents must be provided separately marked with clear and printed identification on the cover page that states whether it is financial or technical and original or copy. After Original and copies of the technical documents as well as Original and copies of the finical document sealed separately, it should finally be submitted by enclosing in one single envelope.
- Urji Oromia Consumers Cooperative Society (CSLL) reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid.
Address: Urji Oromia Consumers Cooperative Society (CSLL) Office phones no 022-2-38-60-00 / Mobile. 09 13 05 99 12 Email_urjioromiacoop@gmail.com Asella, Oromia, Ethiopia