REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
“Provision of Micro Assessment or Harmonized Approach to Cash Transfer (HACT) Framework Assessment of Implementing Partners Service” Procurement Reference No.: ETH1793 https://procurement-notices.undp.org/view notice.cfm?notice id=70347 Purpose of the Expression of Interest
UNDP Ethiopia, on behalf of all UN agencies operating in Ethiopia, hereby invites HACT/Micro Assessment Service Providers or Audit Firms or Financial Management firms with a proven track record and relevant experience to apply to the following request for EOI. To do so a firm is required to fill the attached EOI applicant’s General Information form and submit all related supporting documents.
Scope of the Work
Provision of HACT Assessment/Micros Assessment Service to UNDP to evaluate its IPs (Federal and Regional) given the size of the project and consistent with the internal requirement.
Period of the assignment
This pre-qualification process will be followed by an Invitation to Bid (ITB) that will result in a Long-Term Agreement (LTA) for an initial period of two to three years. During this period, UN agencies have no obligation to place any minimum or maximum order.
Submission of Expressions of Interest (EOI)
All companies that wish to participate in the process are required to submit their documents as per the below-specified pre-qualification requirements. The information provided by the supplier will be assessed against the pre-qualification criteria provided to ascertain the suitability of the supplier. Your expression of interest and related documentation must be expressed in English. Pre-Qualification Requirements
Applicants are required to fulfill the minimum requirements indicated on the below list.
Interested applicants must provide the following documents:
- Applicants General Information Form completed and signed by applicant’s authorized representative and sealed the company stamp
- Valid Business License (Business Registration, Trade License, VAT and Tin Certifications)
- Qualification Certification
- Minimum of Seven Years Firm experience in similar service
- Certified Financial Statements for the last three fiscal years clearly indicating the annual turnover of at least USD 50,000.00
- Company Profile: with detail organizational structure, presenting at least two staffs (Team leader and senior expert) with ACCA and Masters or 2nd degree in Accounting/Financial Management or related.
- Reference and recommendations for at least 3 big completed works (minimum volume of each work USD 50,000.00) with in the past five years.
- Proof of experience with UN agencies or other international organization (supported with performance evaluation)
Please note the following
- The UNDP shall contact ONLY companies that meet the requirement as advertised and ONLY those companies shall be invited to participate in the subsequent bidding process.
- UNDP also reserves the right to enter LTAs with more than one supplier and the right to award purchase orders among LTA holders if this is in the best interest of the UN.
- A response to this request for EOI does not automatically ensure selection. In this public Request for EOI notice, all legally established suppliers which satisfy the minimum requirements stated above are hereby kindly invited to submit their interest on or before 30 September 2020 at 5:30 PM (UTC+03:00) Addis Ababa/ Nairobi Time Zone as per the following address: United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Procurement Unit ECA Compound, Congo Building, 6th Floor, Central Wing, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia At Office Secured email: email@example.com (the only preferred means) It shall remain your responsibility to ensure that your response reaches the address above on or before the deadline. Responses that are received by UNDP after the deadline shall not be considered for evaluation. For any clarification, prospect bidders may send your request to: info. firstname.lastname@example.org attention FT.