Addis Zemen Jun20,2020
INVITATION TO BID
- To: ALL Suppliers which have Microsoft local partner with a valid partnership to the current year.
- Tourism Ethiopia funds within the Employer’s budget to be used for the procurement of IT services.
- Tourism Ethiopia invites sealed bids from eligible bidders of Microsoft local partner for Microsoft 365 system architecture, integration, and implementation services and training.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open national tendering procedures contained in the Public Procurement Proclamation of the Federal Government of Ethiopia and open to all eligible bidders.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased as this advertisement published on newspaper for 14 successive days by interested eligible bidders on submission of a VAT REGISTRATION CERTIFICATES, TRADE LICENCE & TAX CLEARANCE LETTER at the address below at 6(b) and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 200.00/TWO HUNDRED/ only.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below at 6(d) at or before 10:00 A.M of the 14days of an advertisement in the newspaper. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of 2% in the form of CPO. Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 6(d).
- (a) Documents can be inspected at Tourism Ethiopia Head Office from the finance directorate, 3rd floor. A.A. (b) Documents can be purchased from Tourism Ethiopia Head office which is located in Bole Kifle Ketema, in front of Woreda 02 youth center, Behind of DH GEDA Tower; Addis Ababa. (c) A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased started from the 1st day of this announcement issued on the newspaper up to 14 successive days from TE. Head office from General Service Division at A.A on submission of a VAT REGISTRATION CERTIFICATES, TRADE LICENCE & TAX CLEARANCE LETTER, and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 200.00/TWO HUNDRED/ only. If the 14 date is not the working date it will be on the next working day. (d) The Bid must be submitted on or be for the 14 dates at 10:15 A.M. and opened on the same day at 10:30 A.M. in the Tourism Ethiopia office. e) The bidders are instructed to submit all bid documents in five inner envelopes i.e. the (Technical Proposal, Financial Offer, and Bid Security) and one outer envelope, duly marking the inner envelopes as “Original” and “Copies” both for the “Technical Proposal” and “Financial Offer”. f) Bid evaluation criteria’s as follows: f. 1 Manufacturer Authorization Form (MAF). f. 2 As stated in the request for proposal document. g) Project completion time shall be as stated in the request for proposal document. h) Bidders should accept the following specific conditions h. 1- Must be Microsoft local partner. h.2- Should fill all forms on the information required for open tender, seal and sign the bid documents Failure to do so results as non-responsive. h. 3 Bidders should return the instruction to the bidder’s document upon fill, sign, and seal of the document. h.4 TE has the right to accept or reject any or all bids h.5 If the bid submission & opening date is not the working day, it will be on the next working day.
TE. Head office, A.A, Behind DH GEDA tower in front of bole sub-city wereda 2 youth center