Addis Zemen Jul28,2020
INVITATION TO BID
- Tourism Ethiopia funds within the Employer’s budget to be used for the procurement of IT services,
- Tourism Ethiopia now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the procurement of; Supply of Local Area Network (LAN), Electrical Equipment, Installation and configuration of Network infrastructure And training.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open national tendering procedures contained in the Public Procurement Proclamation of the Federal Government of Ethiopia and open to all eligible bidders.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased as this advertisement published on newspaper for 14 successive days by interested eligible bidders on submission ofa VATREGISTRATION CERTIFICATES, TRADE LICENSE & TAX CLEARANCE LETTER at the address below at 6(B) and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of Birr 100.00/ONE HUNDRED/ only.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below at 6(D) at or before 10:00A.M of the 14days of advertisement on newspaper. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security 2% in the form of CPO. Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 6(D).
- . (A) Documents can be inspected at: Tourism Ethiopia Head Office from finance directorate, 3rd floor. A.A. (B) Documents can be purchased at from: Tourism Ethiopia Head office which is located in Bole Kifle Ketema, in front of Woreda 02 youth center, Behind of DH GEDA Tower; Addis Ababa. (C) A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased started from the 1st day of this announcement issued on the newspaper up to 14 successive days from TE. Head office from General Service Division at A.A on submission of a VAT REGISTRATION CERTIFICATES, TRADE LICENSE & TAX CLEARANCE LETTER and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of Birr 100.00/ONE HUNDRED/ only .If the 14th date is not the working date it will be on the next working day. (D) The Bid must be submitted on or be for the 14th date at 10:15 A.M. and opened on the same day at10:30 A.M. in Tourism Ethiopia office. (E) The bidders are instructed to submit all bid documents in five inner envelopes i.e. the (Technical Proposal, Financial Offer, and Bid Security) and one outer envelope, duly marking the inner envelopes as “Original” and “Copies” both for the “Technical Proposal” and “Financial Offer”.
- The purchaser reserves the right to reject any or all bids.
- The Address referred to above is:
Tourism Ethiopia (TE)
Administration and Finance Director Office
Bole road Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Head office, Behind DH GEDA tower in front of Amsterdam Restaurant
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia