Total Ethiopia S.C
For Provision of Clearing, Transit and Transport operation services of DRY CARGO from Dry ports and Airport to Total Ethiopia SC’s warehouse
Tender No. 001/2020 PD
Total Ethiopia SC would like to invite bidders for PROVISION OF CUSTOMS CLEARING, TRANSIT, AND TRANSPORT OPEERATION SERVICES FOR DRY CARGO
- Eligible Bidders should have renewed License for Customs clearing, Transit and forwarding services and should be VAT registered with Tin Certificate.
- Bidders should have membership in International Federation of Freight forwarding association (FIATA Membership)
- Provide company profile, credential of specialized trainings of its employees, service satisfaction acknowledgement letters/awards,
- List of customers, partners, and assets (trucks, warehouses, etc) as appropriate to the activities
- Eligible Bidders may obtain the Tender document from Total Ethiopia SC, Buna Board, Mulege Building 7th floor, Casher’s office during normal working hours upon payment of a non-refundable fee of 100 ETB (One Hundred Birr).
- Bidders can collect bid document starting from May 27,2020 to June 5,2020 and bid will be closed and returned on June 8, 2020, before or on 4:00pm.
- Bidders should submit their technical and financial proposals in two separate plain sealed envelopes marked with the tender name and reference number and deposited in the tender box at Total Ethiopia SC Head Office, Mulege Building 7th floor, Purchasing Division Office.
- All Bidders whose applications will have been received before the closing date and time will be advised in due course, of the results of their applications.
- Price should not be provided based up on another bidder’s price.
- Total Ethiopia Sc has the right to reject partially or cancel all the tender at any time
- For any clarification candidates may call to 0114-668025/0911439649
- The bid must be accompanied by a bid security of ETB 20,000 (Twenty thousand) in the form of CPO.