West Hararghe Water Mine & Energy Office
Ethiopian Herald Nov26,2020
Section I- Invitation for Bids
- The West Hararghe Zone Water and Energy Re source Dev’t office has secured budget from Oromia national regional state through West Hararghe Zone Water and Energy Resource Dev’t office to cover eligible payment under the contract for the construction of civil works of rural water supply project located in West Hararghe Zone Chiro, Doba, Tulo and Gamachis district. Bidding is open for candidates/contractors having a renewed construction license of WWC-6 or GC-6 (for those who licensed for WWC-6) for 2013 E.C. and above. And those currently registered with the Ministry of water, Irrigation and energy as well as Oromia Construction Authority. Registration for VAT and Tax identification number (TIN) and also the bidders must present the evidence that their company is registered in the supplier list together with written application.
- The West Hararghe Zone Water & Energy Resource Dev’t (WHZWERDO) acting as executing agency invites wax sealed bids from eligible bidder for Galma Chafe, Mata Dhab Dire Sadeta, Cheka and Hakan Jirata Rural Water Supply Project civil works construction and pipe supply and Installation
- Bidding Documents may be purchased at the office of West Hararghe Zone Finance and Economic Collaboration office, Chiro, Ethiopia (Tel 0255510354, Fax 0255510540) for a non-refundable fee of Ethiopian Birr 300 (Three hundred birr only) starting from the first date notice viewed on newspaper during office hour (2:30AM-11:30PM) working days.
- Bids shall be valid for a period of one hundred twenty (120) days after Bid opening and must be accompanied by the amount of the bid security in of 50,000(Fifty thousand birr only) in the form of CPO only and shall be delivered to West Hararghe Zone Water & Energy Resource Dev’t Office by stating site name.
- Bid must be delivered on or before 4:00 AM “local time” on the 21″ calendar day from the first announcement date and the Bid will be opened on the same day at 4:30AM at the presence of the bidders who wish to attend at the office of West Hararghe Zone Administration Office Hall. The time allowed for a preparation of bids shall not be less than the minimum number of days stated in the procurement directives for this method of procurement. However, if all suppliers invited to participate in the bid have submitted their bids before the closing date, the public body may open the bid ahead of the schedule giving bidders prior notices according to procurement and property administration Proclamation No.157/2010 Article 40(3).
- The office reserves the right to reject any or all bids.
- Site visit is mandatory and bringing letter from the woreda water & energy resource dev’t office and kebele administration has its own value.
West Hararghe Zone Water and Energy Resource