West Arsi Zone Police Commission Office
INVITATION TO BID
- The West Arsi Zone Police Commission Office has secured a budget for the procurement of construction of Special Force Camp (different G+0 buildings)
- The Commission now invites all General or Building Contractors of category GC-4/BC-3 & above and the bidder shall submit a renewed certificate of registration or certificate of competence from Ministry of Urban Development and Construction or Oromia Construction Authority, renewed trade license for the current budget year (2013 EC), VAT registration certificate & Tax clearance certificate validly during the bidding period from Oromia Revenue Authority or Federal Tax Authority
- Bidding documents shall be purchased at the West Arsi Zone Revenues Authority Office upon submission of a written application and a non-refundable fee of birr 500,00 (Five Hundred Birr only) starting from 16/12/2020 up to 14/01/2021 G.C.
- A bidder has to be registered to collect “VAT” and copy of VAT certificate, trade license, Tax clearance, registration certificate and registration in the PPA’s supplier list, the certificate must be submitted attached with the application
- Bidders may obtain further information, inspect and acquire the bidding documents from the office of the Commission at Shashemene City.
- All bidders must be accompanied by a bid security in CPO form or unconditional bank guarantee of 500,000.00 (Five Hundred Thousand Birr only) valid for 90 calendar days. The bid security must be addressed to the client and must be attached to the original qualification document,
- Submission and opening of the bid.
- a) The dead line of bid (both qualification and financial offers independently) submission shall be at 10:00 am15/01/2021 G.C and the qualification document shall be opened on the same date at 10:30 am
- b) The original and copies of the qualification and financial offer documents shall be placed in a sealed envelope marked as “QUALIFICATION DOCUMENT” and “THE FINANCIAL OFFER DOCUMENT” separately and all envelopes shall be placed in a large outer envelope and wax sealed. (six separate envelopes in one outer envelope)
- c) In preparing the bid document bidders are expected to examine the bid data in the tender document
- d) The financial offer document shall remain sealed and deposited in a box prepared for this purpose in the presence of the tender committee or any authorized body by the client until the financial offer (s) of qualified bidders are opened publicly.
- e) The committee assigned by the client will evaluate the qualification of the bidders on the basis of their responsiveness to the bid document, by applying the evaluation criterion, sub-criterion, and points assigned to the criterion in the data sheet. Each qualification document will be given a score point. A bidder will be rejected at this stage if it does not respond to the tender document or fails to achieve the minimum technical score indicated in the tender document.
- f) Only financial offers of those bidders who score the minimum qualifying point, 70% (seventy percent) and above will be opened on the financial opening date, The financial opening of the bidders who have scored less than the minimum passing point (1.70%) will be returned unopened. The client shall address the financial opening date and time to the bidders.
- g) Any attempt of submission forged (false) document and/or indication of financial offer on the qualification document shall result in rejection of the bidder.
- h) The client shall not bear any responsibility for any displacement such as insertion of “QUALIFICATION DOCUMENT” in “THE FINANCIAL OFFER DOCUMENT” envelope or vise versa and the like, which result in rejection of the bidder.
8. Any contractor who has termination history with the Ministry Offices, Bureau, Zonal offices, and other regional sectors and with bad/poor performance (in a written form) in the past contractual period, the client has full right to reject those contractors during technical evaluation.
9. The public body has the right to reject the bid partially or fully.
OFFICE OF THE COMMISSION,