Water Development commission
Ethiopian Herald Jun7,2020
INVITATION FOR BIDS
FEDERAL DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF ETHIOPIA WATER DEVELOPMENT COMMISSION
- Project: Second Urban Water Supply and Sanitation Project (P156433)
- Contract Title: Procurement of 44 Motorcycles for 22 Towns of Urban Water Supply and Sanitation Project II (UWSSP-2)
- Reference No. ET-MOWIE-156913-GO-RFB
- The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Second Urban Water Supply and Sanitation Project and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Procurement of 44 Motorcycles for 22 Towns of Urban Water Supply and Sanitation Project II (UWSSP-2).
- The Water Development Commission now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for Procurement of 44 units of Motorcycles.
- Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding proceduresas specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement of Goods under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers January 2011 edition, and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines. In addition, please refer to paragraphs 1.6 and 1.7 setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Water Development Commission, Engineering procurement and Contract Management Directorate, A Coordinator of Procurement Section Ato Jagema Kebeta, e-mail danjag.kebeta@ gmail.comand inspect the bidding documents during office hours 08:00AM to 03:00 PM at the address given below.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested eligible bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of ETB 300 (Three Hundred Birr). The method of payment will be Cash against receipt.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 7th July 2020, 2:00PM, Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below on 7th July 2020, 2:30PM.
- All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of ETB 50,000(Fifty Thousand) or in freely convertible Currency.
- The address referred to above is: Attn: Mr.Jagema Kebeta, A/Coordinator of Procurement Section e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Haile GebreSellassie Road P.O.Box 13/1076 First Floor, Room No. 114 Addis Ababa Ethiopia Tel:-251-116637018, Fax+251-116616238
Water Development Commission Engineering procurement and Contract Management Directorate