United Nations Economic Commission for Africa (UNECA)
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
- Title of the EOI: Vehicle Rental Services (VIP Cars and Buses)
- Date of this EOI: 5 February 2021
- EOI Number: EOIUNECA18146
- Address EOI response by e-mail for the Attention of: Daniel Mamo/ Mr.Ali Assaad
- Closing Date for Receipt of EOI: 19 February 2021
- E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com
- UNSPSC Code: 78111808
DESCRIPTION OF REQUIREMENTS
1. The United Nations Economic Commission for Africa (UNECA) in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia hereby seeks interested local contractors for the establishment of a Long Term Agreement (LTA) for Car Rental Services (VIP Cars, Mini Van, Four-wheel Drive and Buses) on various events that will be held at the United Nations Economic Commission for Africa (UNECA)- Addis Ababa. The vehicles are needed as and when required on major events (Conference, meetings…)
Interested companies will be invited to the tender by a “Invitation to Bid” (ITB) at a later stage. This tender envisages the selection of a single local contactor to provide Vehicle Rental Services.
UNECA is precluded from entering into a contract with a vendor that is not fully registered with United Nations Global Market place (UNGM) and did not obtain UN Global Market Place (UNGM)Vendor ID Number. Thus, only those vendors who are registered or provisionally registered or have started their registration process in UNGM will be eligible to receive the solicitation document. (Use https://www.ungm.org website to register at UNGM:).
Interested vendors who fullfill therequirements are required to submitte the completed Vendor Response Form through the addresse stated above on or before 19 February 2021.
Please direct all your queries to United Nations Economic Commission for Africa using the email provided above. Vendors interested in participating in this planned solicitation process should complete the Vendor Response Form (Found at UNPD Internet Site: https://www.un.org/Depts/ptd/sites/www.un.org Depts.ptd/files/pdf/e018146.pdf UNGM Portal: https://www.ungm.org/Public/Notice/121729