Oromia Supreme Court, የኦሮሚያ ጠቅላይ ፍርድ ቤት
Supreme Court of Oromia
Invitation to National Competitive Bid
Bid Ref. No. SCO/NCB/MIS/06/2012 E.C
The Supreme Court of Oromia, with its principal seat at Addis Ababa/Finfine has managed to provide its judicial staff and other appointees at different tiers of the region’s court system with medical insurance coverage. The court intends to provide its staff with basic medical insurance including eyeglasses and pregnancy and birth insurance for principal beneficiaries. Therefore,
- Interested Insurance companies bidding for the provision of the medical insurance service must:
- (a). Have renewed trade license to work in the field of insurance;
- (b). Adduce evidence that demonstrates the payment of the required government tax;
- (C). Prove that it gives medical insurance and can verify that it has an organized structure to that effect;
- (d). Have branches in at least 75% of the Zones of the Oromia region and, can provide medical insurance to the rest of the different parts of the region through its legal agents;
- (f). Have in place technology assisted working procedures to provide medical insurance to Zones and Woredas where it has not yet established branch offices;
- (g). Have a minimum of 10 work experience in providing medical insurance services to big companies or government organizations with large number of employees;
- (h). Provide medical services by credit to the insured through the conclusion of a contract with medical institutions and must demonstrate that it has established or ready to establish a system to this effect.
2. A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders at the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of Ethiopian Birr 100 (one hundred). The method of payment will be Cash on site.
3. Bidders shall submit bid security of Birr 200,000.00 (Two Hundred Thousand Birr only) in the form of CPO or unconditional bank guarantee from recognized Bank.
4. Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before 26 May, 2020 G.C. at 11:00 a.m. in the morning. Late bids shall be rejected.
5. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidder’s/representatives who choose to attend at the address below 26 May, 2020 G.C at 11:05 a.m. in the morning.
6. The language of the tender is English.
7. The Supreme Court of Oromia reserves the right to reject any bid and to annul the bidding process and reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to bidders.
8. Address of documents issued from, inspected at, and bids delivered at Registered Address: Bureau 3rd Floor (Procurement and Finance Administration Directorate)
P. 0. BOX: 26110
TEL.: 011-234429/31 or 011-1234437
ADDIS ABABA, ETHIOPIA