Oromia Supreme Court
Invitation for Bid
SUPREME COURT OF OROMIA
Title: Procurement of Generator.
Procurement Reference number: SCO/NCB/G/02/2013
- The Supreme Court of Oromia has the mandate to Procure the below-mentioned good who has funds within the government budget to be used.
- The Supreme Court of Oromia invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply and delivery of
- Bidding will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures Contained in the Public Procurement Proclamation of the Federal and Regional Government of Oromia and are open to all eligible bidders,
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the Supreme Court of Oromia at the address given below from Monday to Friday from 09:00 am to 12:00 am in the morning and 7:30 p.m. to 10.30 pm in the afternoon
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders at the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Ethiopian Birr 100 (One hundred). The method of payment will be Cash on site.
- Bidders shall submit bid security 2% (two percent) of the total bid price in the form of CPO or unconditional bank guarantee from recognized Bank and valid for 28 days beyond bid validity.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before 02 February 2021 G.C. at 11:00 a.m. in the morning. Late bids shall be rejected.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidder’s representatives who choose to attend at the address below 02 February 2021 G.C at 11:5 a.m. in the morning.
- The Supreme Court of Oromia reserves the right to reject any bid and to annul the bidding process and reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to bidders.
- Address of documents issued from, inspected at, and bids delivered at:
Supreme Court of Oromia
Street; Kirkos Sub-city Woreda 05 ( Sarbet Oromia Bureau)
Room number: Procurement and Financial
Telephone: 011-123 44 29/31 or 011-123 44 37
Town/City: Addis Ababa
PO Box: 26110