Sunshine Construction PLC
Invitation for Bid
1) The Sunshine Construction Plc. has entered into a Contract Agreement with the Ethiopian Roads Authority for the Construction works of Debre Birhan-Ankober Road Upgrading Project. New road alignment has been proposed and detailed geotechnical investigation was recommended prior to any construction activity due to the nature of the area, which should be Sub-Contracted to the Specialty Sub-Contractor who have sufficient work experience ‘in the areas of geotechnical investigation and related fields.
2) Pursuant to the signed Contract Agreement, Sunshine Construction Plc. now invites eligible bidders to submit a sealed bid for providing the necessary Equipment’s, labor, and material for the geotechnical investigation work for the new road alignment section on the above-mentioned road project (i.e. Debre Birhan-Ankober Road Upgrading Project).
3) The interested bidders can obtain Terms of Reference prepared in Contract language (i.e. English) from the Sunshine Construction Plc. Head office, Contract Administration Department.
4) Bidders shall present a copy of their:
i. Certificate of Registration from the concerned the government body in such areas of Specialization (i.e. Drilling and Geotechnical Investigation work).
ii. Renewed Trade License for the year 2012 E.C.
iii. Tax clearance certificate, which states that bidders can participate in any public tender valid at the bid submission date and VAT Registration certificate.
iv. Registration as a supplier in the list of the mandated public body (i.e. Public Procurement and Property Administration Agency (PPPAA).
5) Bids shall be submitted/delivered to the address indicated below on/or before 14 consecutive working days from the date of the announcement.
6) Bid opening shall be held in the presence of bidders and/or their representatives who wish to attend, in the below mentioned address, on the last submission date at 10:00 A.M.
Address: General Manager Office
Sunshine Construction Plc. Head Office Second Floor
7) Failure to comply with any of the conditions stated above shall result in an automatic rejection.
8) Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Sunshine Construction Plc. Head Office at the address given above from 8:00 A.M to 12:00 P.M and 1:00 PM to 5:00 P.M local time from Monday to Friday and 8:00 A.M to 12:00 P.M local time on Saturday.
9) Bidder shall submit two envelops, the first envelope labeled as -Qualification information” and the second envelop “Financial Bid” separate sealed and the two envelopes sealed in a single envelope. Each envelope shall contain one original and 2 copies of the submission.
10) Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before Fourteen (14) working days from the date of the announcement.
Sunshine Construction Plc.
Tel. No. -251 551 32 89/40 60 Addis Ababa
11) The Sunshine Construction Plc. reserve the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
Sunshine Construction Plc.