Somali Regional State Urban Development and Construction Bureau
INVITATION FOR BID
Procurement feronte Number -BOUDC/NBC/005/2013
The Somali regional state urban Development and Construction Bureau would like to invite all interested baders and eligible bidders for the Consultancy Service to conduct Bassline Study on Somali Regional State Urban Development and construction Sector Strategic and Developmental Indicators
- Interested pladers should provide copies of relevant and valid document with renewed trade license, inland revenue for the year 2013, VAT and TIN registration certificate and evidence indicating that the bidder has performed axpaying obligations from Federal & Regionalinland revenue.
- The Somali Regional State Urban Development and Construction Bureau (SRS UDCB) invites al eligible bidders that have consultancy firm.
- To get the TOR document, the bidders have to present application letter, original registration certificate from FDRE Urban Development and Construction Ministry and/or Somali Regional State Urban Development and Construction Bureau
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with open/competitive national tendering procedure contained in the public procurement Proclamation of the Federal Government of Ethiopia.
- To submit sealed bids containing one Original and copy of technical and financial proposals separately each.
- Bid shall be valid for 21 days starting from the day published on Addis Fortune.
- The bid security validity period shall be 60 days after bid opening and the bidders must be accompanied by bid security (conditional bank guarantee) or CPO not less than 3% for total price, they shall be delivered to the above office on or before closing date @ 08:00 AM morning, late bids will be rejected. If there will be public holiday and weekend on this date, the closing and opening of the bid will take place on the next working day at the same time and the same venue.
- Bids shall be opened in the presence of bidders or their representative who choose to attend at 8:00 AM morning at the conference room of the bureau.
- The Bureau reserved the right to accept or reject all or part of the bid.
- For further information and Delivery address for bid documents:
Somali Regional State, Urban Development and Construction Bureau
Mob: 0948363237 P.O.Box: 209