Somali Regional State Urban Development and Construction Bureau, የሱማሌ ክልል ክልል መንግስት ከተማ ልማትና ኮንስትራክሽን ቢሮ
The Somali Regional State Urban Development and Construction Bureau
INVITATION FOR BID
Procurement Reference Number -BOUDC/NBC/0009/2012 and BOUDC/NBC/0010/2012
The Somali Regional State Urban Development and Construction Bureau would like to invite all interested bidders and eligible bidders for the construction of
- Lot 1: Standard Land Fill for Jigjiga City Administration
- Lot 2: Standard Land Fill for Godey City Administration
1. Interested bidders should provide copies of relevant and valid documents with renewed trade license. in land revenue for the year 2012, VAT and TIN registration certificate and evidence indicating that the bidder has performed taxpaying obligations from Federal & Regional inland revenue.
2. The Somali Regional State Urban Development and Construction Bureau (SRS UDCB) invites all eligible bidders that have contractors of Category GC5 and above
3. To buy the document, the bidders have to present application letter, original registration certificate from FDRE Urban Development and Construction Ministry and Somali Regional State Urban Development and Construction Bureau.
4. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with open/ competitive national tendering procedure contained in the public procurement Proclamation of the Federal Government of Ethiopia.
5. To submit sealed bids containing one Original and copy of technical and financial proposals separately each.
6. Bid shall be valid for 21 days starting from the day published on Addis Fortune.
7.The bid security validity period shall be 90 days after bid opening and the bidders must be accompanied by bid security (conditional bank guarantee) or CPO not less than 3% for total price, they shall be delivered to the above office on or before closing date@08:00 AM morning, late bids will be rejected. If there will be public holiday and weekend on this date, the closing and opening of the bid will take place on the next working day at the same time and the same venue.
8. A complete set of bidding document in English will be purchased from Jigjiga Somali Regional state Urban Development and Construction Bureau, Procurement Unit office up the payment of a non refundable fee Ethiopian Birr 400.
9. Bids shall be opened in the presence of bidders or their representative who choose to attend at 8:00 AM morning at the conference room of the bureau.
10. The Bureau reserved the right to accept or reject all or part of the bid.
11. For further information and Delivery address for bid documents:
Somali Regional State, Urban Development and Construction Bureau
Mob: 0915163039 or Mob: 0948363237