The Somali Regional state (SRS) Government communication Affairs
Invitation to bid for designing and printing the SRS Atlas Book
- The Somali Regional state (SRS) Government communication Affairs bureau seeks the services of designs and printing of SRS Atlas book. Thus the purpose of this bid invitation is to solicit proposal from qualified and eligible service providers who have the capacity to offer and under take the service required.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and can collect a complete set of bidding document from the bureau, addressed below, through the payment of nonrefundable fee of ETB 100.00 /Birr One Hundred only, starting from the date of the 1st appearance of this notice of invitation on the Ethiopian Herald. The bid opening day is 16th day. If the 16th day is not a working date, it will be the next working day.
- The bid will be submitted at 16th date 2:30 am to 12:00 am and opened on the same day at 2:30 pm.
- A bidder has to be registered to collect “VAT” and copy of VAT certificate, trade license and registration certificate must be submitted attached with the application.
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of 2% of the total bid in the form of CPO cash on hand.
- The bid will be evaluated as per the Somali regional state bureau of finance and economic development public procurement directives.
- The bureau reserves the right to accept and reject any and all bids without giving any reason.
Somali Regional State (SRS) Government
Communication Affairs Bureau