Somali Region, Lowlands Livelihood Resilience Project
SPECIFIC PROCUREMENT NOTICE
PROCUREMENT OF WORKS Ethiopia
Somali Regional State, Office of the President,
Lowlands Livelihood Resilience Project,
Loan No: IDA-64120
Contract Title: Procurement of Construction of Five (5) Secondary Livestock Market Center.
Reference No. ET-SOMALI, RLLP-211112-CW-RFB
- The Government of Ethiopia has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Lowlands Livelihood Resilience (LLRP) Project and intends to apply part of the proceeds towards payments under the contracts for the Procurement of Construction of Five (5) Secondary Livestock Market Center.
- The Somali Regional State, Office of the President, Lowlands Livelihood Resilience Project (LLRP) now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders having Construction licenses Grade 4 and Above for the procurement of & Construction of Five (5) Secondary Livestock Market Center
Description of Items and Locations
Construction of Secondary Livestock Market Center in Goljano Worada
Construction of Secondary Livestock Market Center in Dig Worada
Construction of Secondary Livestock Market Center in Guredamole Worada
Construction of Secondary Livestock Market Center in Ayuun Worada
Construction of Secondary Livestock Market Center in Adadle Worada
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding as specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers, (“procurement Guidelines”), and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulation. In addition, please refer to paragraphs 1.6 and 1.7 setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Bashir Hassan Lowlands Livelihood Resilience Project (LLRP), Regional Project Coordination Unit, with the email: email@example.com and inspect the bidding documents during office hours 8:00 am-5:00 PM at the address of Somali Regional Coordination Unit Office (RPCU) given below.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested eligible bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of 400. The method of payment will be cash. The document will be sent by hand delivery procedures.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before [March 4/2021). Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below on.
All bids must be accompanied by a “Bid Security” OF ETB 60, 000.
The address referred to above is:
Regional Project Coordination Unit
Attn: Procurement Officer
Opposite of Kebele 10 Office